Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Only 22 Players

And 4 of the 22 are goalkeepers. Still, as has been said before it''s to early to panic just yet, although I believe Leeds have signed 6 players already.

Look, I''m sorry, hell no I''m not, I''m panicking, OK?.

As I''ve said so many times now, and despite being verbally abused by one or two of the yellow and green tinted glasses brigade, our squad needs 4 or 5 new faces in...............now not later.

What the hell is going on Worthy?.

Green

Louis Jean         Fleming             Shackell            Drury

Jonson              Safri                  Francis             Huckerby

Ashton              McKenzie

Ward

Doherty             Charlton            Brennan

Henderson         Jarrett                         

Splendid Rush.....I presume your 2nd line-up was designed to suggest something, but it doesn''t fill me with confidence! Push Jarrett into the 1st team once Fancis leaves, clear McVeigh and put a question mark next to Green. Not the cover to srike fear into teams..........

Sorry - sent it too early!  I was demonstrating how feeble our squad is.  The first line up should be the first team, the second line up represented the poor reserve situation.  What if Louis Jean gets injured for example?

All I can think of is that Worthy is waiting for the Francis money to get some half decent players bought. 

Splendid Rush....

Looks like Lewis and Gallagher will have to cover right-back and midfield !

But please .....how many of those yearning for transfer activity would turn the clock back and wish Worthy hadn''t panicked and brought in Doherty and saved the dosh for someone better. How many are relieved we didn''t get Hulse, Lee et al when everyone was desperate for a striker. Is it not better to get the right player(s) at the right cost even if it takes that little bit longer?

Also who has vilifed Mandaric for making his intentions public and yet are imploring Worthy to do the same !!

Come on, lets show some patience and less wizsteria.

What are the rules on releasing players?

I think Worthy should of kept Mulryne, Crow and Edworthy and why not Stuart at least until replacements were found.

Can players be released at the last moment or at any moment?

[quote]Splendid Rush.... Looks like Lewis and Gallagher will have to cover right-back and midfield ! But please .....how many of those yearning for transfer activity would turn the clock back and wish Wort...[/quote]

Eloquently put, FTF.  A breath of fresh air on here.