Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Hoops cant get a game

I like Hooper, think he could have been good for us but wasn''t picked, now it seems that he can''t get a game for Sheffield Wednesday.

Am I missing something here?

I had expected a hatfull of goals from him in the chumps.

Seems a bit strange, his loan is only till mid January, gonna cost them a fair bit of cash to have an unfit player on their bench.

He has just sat on the bench and watched a nil nil at home to Brighton where Sheff Weds had 2 shots on target.

He must be wondering

Would not complain if Hooper is swapped for this Lees guy.

To be frank, Hoopers services at Norwich is not needed, in the system we play. Makes sense to sell or make a swap deal for someone we need more.

He''s just not that good!

At Championship level with a strike partner he''s good for 20-25 goals if played regularly. But we''re way above that level and in a league where if we play 4 in midfield we''d be absolutely battered.

If he had a great work rate he could be very useful, but he doesn''t, he just sits on the periphery waiting for the ball and a chance to come his way. He;s also a decent finisher but nothing particularly special. Players on the slide at struggling clubs like Defoe and Bent are much better finishers than him. I hope Wednesday want him, because I just don''t think he fits in our team at all

If you guys actually read the Pink''un website their manager stated he would not play Hooper as he has not had enough time to gel with the squad. Whilst that might mask a slight shortness in fitness I would imagine it''s probably true. He will get game time but I''m not sure if he''ll be here come January.

If you guys actually read the Pink''un website their manager stated he would not play Hooper as he has not had enough time to gel with the squad. Whilst that might mask a slight shortness in fitness I would imagine it''s probably true. He will get game time but I''m not sure if he''ll be here come January.

AJ, Hoops came on for 5 - 10 mins at the end of one game for them