Sign in to follow this  
ViewfromtheJarrold

No Russell Martin Saturday = First Clean Sheet - Simples!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]No, honestly, its exactly the same thing.Just not in your head.[/quote]

Lol. Like your obsessive behaviour twards me. 

[/quote]Can you really not see this?Its about whether or not you consider the criticism is justified. My opinion is that your criticism of Snodgrass was not justified, but obviously it is to you.In my opinion, criticism of Russel Martin is justified, he has made costly individual errors, a point made by the manager.Is it all Russ''s fault? No.Was it all Snoddy''s fault? No.Exactly the same thing.[/quote]

You plainly can''t read.  I said "We can all criticise any player - Martin included - no problem with that" and I''ve said my complaint is with those who seek to sensationalise the agenda.  Your obsession with me obviously hides from you what I really write.  Again.

LDC, I have no particular problem with you criticising players, but your constant bouts of being a hypocrite and contradicting yourself make a lot of your viewpoints invalid with no real weight.

Criticises support and negativity of regular match-going fans - despite not going to matches, only if a freebie (and in the home end) There''s been a fair few already within driving distance of you already this season.

Moans about scapegoating. Scapegoated Snodgrass and blamed RvW''s appalling record on him.

Says AN should have an attacking approach and have no fear - stood by, and still does, Chris Hughton for months on end (although this was more likely you didn''t want to admit you were wrong).

Accuses posters of bullying and plays the victim card. Yet winds posters up with attention seeking threads. You''re either purposefully trying to provoke a negative reaction or just plain stupid.

I could go on, the list is endless tbf.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]No, honestly, its exactly the same thing.Just not in your head.[/quote]

Lol. Like your obsessive behaviour twards me. 

[/quote]Can you really not see this?Its about whether or not you consider the criticism is justified. My opinion is that your criticism of Snodgrass was not justified, but obviously it is to you.In my opinion, criticism of Russel Martin is justified, he has made costly individual errors, a point made by the manager.Is it all Russ''s fault? No.Was it all Snoddy''s fault? No.Exactly the same thing.[/quote]

You plainly can''t read.  I said "We can all criticise any player - Martin included - no problem with that" and I''ve said my complaint is with those who seek to sensationalise the agenda.  Your obsession with me obviously hides from you what I really write.  Again.

[/quote]Oh shut your whining about this alleged obsession.I seem to remember, at the time, that plenty of people thought your criticism of Snodgrass was unjustified and over the top.Like I said, the same thing.

I guess there''s no getting through to you.  Criticism is justified.  Seeking to sensationalise that criticism in the hope of hyping it up into something more, is not.Now unless you understand that point, there is no talking to you.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I guess there''s no getting through to you.  Criticism is justified.  Seeking to sensationalise that criticism in the hope of hyping it up into something more, is not.Now unless you understand that point, there is no talking to you.

[/quote]Yeah we''ll leave it there I think, because thats another hypocrisy meter broken.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]LDC, I have no particular problem with you criticising players, but your constant bouts of being a hypocrite and contradicting yourself make a lot of your viewpoints invalid with no real weight.

Criticises support and negativity of regular match-going fans - despite not going to matches, only if a freebie (and in the home end) There''s been a fair few already within driving distance of you already this season.

Moans about scapegoating. Scapegoated Snodgrass and blamed RvW''s appalling record on him.

Says AN should have an attacking approach and have no fear - stood by, and still does, Chris Hughton for months on end (although this was more likely you didn''t want to admit you were wrong).

Accuses posters of bullying and plays the victim card. Yet winds posters up with attention seeking threads. You''re either purposefully trying to provoke a negative reaction or just plain stupid.

I could go on, the list is endless tbf.[/quote]

So many inaccurate generalities in there I don''t know where to begin. So I won''t. Have a nice day.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]LDC, I have no particular problem with you criticising players, but your constant bouts of being a hypocrite and contradicting yourself make a lot of your viewpoints invalid with no real weight.

I could go on, the list is endless tbf.[/quote]

So many inaccurate generalities in there I don''t know where to begin. So I won''t. Have a nice day.

[/quote]

Oh good, the bickering lovers are back again, but this time Wes Hooly Fan joins them for a threesome.

[quote user="STFU"]Oh good, the bickering lovers are back again, but this time Wes Hooly Fan joins them for a threesome.[/quote]All Tweedledum and Tweedledee have to do is play the ball, not the man.  The constant referrals to what is their version of the truth is, is a waste of time and frankly a bit sad.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="STFU"]Oh good, the bickering lovers are back again, but this time Wes Hooly Fan joins them for a threesome.[/quote]All Tweedledum and Tweedledee have to do is play the ball, not the man.  The constant referrals to what is their version of the truth is, is a waste of time and frankly a bit sad.  

[/quote]A bit of name calling there, haven''t you reported others for doing the same?Look, this is the last time I''ll ever interact with you. You''re obviously lacking the self-awareness function and an ability to take a joke (or any form of criticism).I''ll read your pompous and patronising posts but ignore them. Because let''s be honest, you thrive on the negative attention.And apologies to posters that have had to read this nonsense, a bit of trouble making that went too far. I''ll stick to the football from now on.OTBC

You are a right pair of numpties.   I answered both your criticisms with argument and reason and all you can did is come back with rubbish.  That''s all people will see on this thread. So you were right to apologise to posters, weshoolyfan, good on you.  The other party won''t apologise, because he can''t stand the thought of being seen to be wrong.   I have nothing to apologise for, except for maybe reacting to Morty for one of his frequent and obsessive put downs.

Good call from the OP, I''ll have to get you to do my lottery numbers!

Obviously it was a team effort but you should indeed get credit for predicting this.