Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Ruddy well done everybody!

3 points , good goal, clean sheet and a excellent second half.

What''s not to like?

I''m sure someone will find something not to like[:D]In fairness it was a dirge of a first-half, but at this point I don''t care about the quality of play. We needed that result. Well done Alex and the lads.

[quote user="Herman "]I''m sure someone will find something not to like[:D]In fairness it was a dirge of a first-half, but at this point I don''t care about the quality of play. We needed that result. Well done Alex and the lads.[/quote]^^^This

Other than the 3 points and a 5-10 minute flurry of excitement, the rest of the game was totally missable. Swansea seemed very physical and defensive but didn''t offer much going forwards, Norwich were the same apart from the being physical and defensive bits.

A disciplined and professional performance. Kept it tight, made a substitution, scored, kept it tight, clean sheet. Alex must be absolutely delighted and so he should be. At last we won ugly. And in terms of 3 worse teams than us; you can add Swansea to the list!

Not the prettiest game to watch but I thought Alex had the tactics spot on, a massive 3 pts and a very professional performance 

Your granny could have played in goal and we''d have got 3 points Yes 3 points but pretty boring