Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Chelsea

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Is that the same Terry Aviv that had a stall on the market Mort?[/quote]Yes. Yes it is.[;)]

[quote user="Yellowforever"]Guess who Chelsea will beat convincingly to regain their form ![/quote]You started a thread at half-time yesterday called "Alex will be gone soon" and then changed your name from "Silvester" when the final whistle blew.You really are sad....

[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3312155/ShowPost.aspx[/url][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3312207/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

F off, binboy Silvester.

Been a city fan since 1969 the days of Ron Davies and Hugh Curran,changed name as fed up with that one only saying it will be typical that we will be the ones to get beat by them,I really hope I am wrong, still remember the great fog match with Chelsea and us beating them . As for Alex think he is still learning the trade but getting better and hope he will stick with us long term .

[quote user="Yellowforever"]Been a city fan since 1969 the days of Ron Davies and Hugh Curran,changed name as fed up with that one only saying it will be typical that we will be the ones to get beat by them,I really hope I am wrong, still remember the great fog match with Chelsea and us beating them . As for Alex think he is still learning the trade but getting better and hope he will stick with us long term .[/quote]Ron Davies left in 1965, Hughie in 1969 and I wonder about the fog as there were 2 matches at CR?[;)]

Yes sorry Ron had just left when my grandad first took me ,so must have been before 1969 was there when the fog came down we were in front ,Paul cheesley scored I think ,was so disappointed thought we had lost it but won the replay although final was a let down ,Jimmy Blair was playing then .