Sign in to follow this  
darren  wilson

Y444RMY. Number plate

Hi all, I was made redundant 7 weeks ago, I don''t need the abuse about it only worth £10, I''m very reluctant to sell but I am interested in serious offers for it.

Or even better, let''s see if we can find you employment. What would you be looking for?

Agreed.

Lets see if some good can come of this message board.

My work are hiring in a couple of roles. What''s your background?

Darren, try Marks and Spencer, you may not want it long term but it would see you ok over Christmas. They would potentially be looking for warehouse staff

Darren

get yourself onto Linked In and put all you skills, qualifications and experience on there!

I have had a look at vacancies for my company. We have 3 for the avonmouth region but i don''t know what your skill set is to match up.

Let me know if you could and i will see if anything matches so as not to waste your time!

Snake

IKEA Bristol are looking for a full time, permanent Goods Flow Team Leader in their Logistics department. The job''s on their website.

Ive loved this number plate for years, on a beautiful M3 if my memory serves me right.

Best of luck finding employment and keeping hold of it!

and this thread is just one of the reasons why people love the pinkun, people try to help each other out.

Sorry to hear you lost your job Darren, there''s never a good time but just before Xmas is a horrible time.

As someone said try the supermarkets, large stores like M&S, Debenehams, Ikea, B & Q, they are all looking for staff at Xmas time

Come back and tell us if you have any luck, fingers crossed for you.

[quote user="alartz"]In the next election. Don''t vote conservative.

Then us working class might get our jobs back[/quote]

Yes lets vote for Corbyn and his mate John McDonnell and we won''t need to work just join in the riots instigated by that idiot

[quote user="daly"][quote user="alartz"]In the next election. Don''t vote conservative.

Then us working class might get our jobs back[/quote]

Yes lets vote for Corbyn and his mate John McDonnell and we won''t need to work just join in the riots instigated by that idiot[/quote]

Do you really think that they instigated some riots?

Do you really think that they instigated some riots so that people could avoid the need to work?

Do you really think that they rioted because Corbyn & McDonnell instigated?