Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's early relegation predictions 2015/16

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Your talents have become legendary Ricardo so much so that i think you should copyright this thread so that it is only used on here under your name.[/quote]I''m forever in awe of Ricardo''s memory. He has to be the Pinkun''s version of Leslie Welch. [:)]No surprise lesser sites are envious of us. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Your talents have become legendary Ricardo so much so that i think you should copyright this thread so that it is only used on here under your name.[/quote]I''m forever in awe of Ricardo''s memory. He has to be the Pinkun''s version of Leslie Welch. [:)]No surprise lesser sites are envious of us. [:D][/quote]Oh you[;)][:D]

Of course Rickyyyy may decide to abandon us and become part of the ''read only brigade''.

Must be like having a dirty little secret......

It would be nice if my relegation thread didn''t have to feature us every year in the Premier League, but wishful thinking I guess.

Nail biting all the way to next May.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Of course Rickyyyy may decide to abandon us and become part of the ''read only brigade''[/quote]
He''ll never abandon us,  home is where the heart is and his heart is firmly here [:)]
Love your threads Ricardo, would love to meet you too, how about Dec 9th Top of the Terrace at 7pm, do we have a date?

[quote user="cityangel"]
Love your threads Ricardo, would love to meet you too, how about Dec 9th Top of the Terrace at 7pm, do we have a date?
[/quote]Blimey i wonder if your attempts to turn this into a dating site will be frowned upon elsewhere my little Angel ? [:P]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Of course Rickyyyy may decide to abandon us and become part of the ''read only brigade''[/quote]
He''ll never abandon us,  home is where the heart is and his heart is firmly here [:)]
[/quote][:D]I''ll be there for the AGM in a couple of weeks time.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Of course Rickyyyy may decide to abandon us and become part of the ''read only brigade''[/quote]
[/quote][:D]I''ll be there for the AGM in a couple of weeks time.[/quote]Hey Nutty it looks as though Ricardo has declined CA''s advances so maybe you should step up to the plate at the AGM for some man love. [;)]

That Rickyyyyy''s a coy one Tilly. He likes to remain incognito. But of course this year the AGM is a family outing so I''ll get the kids on the case....

I ll see you at the AGM then Ricardo, please don''t hide away and come and find us, your pinkun friends