Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Lambert spoiled for choice....

Looks like Paul Lambert could be back in work soon, and could be spoilt for choice, With Blackburn, Fulham and Celtic all supposedly having him on their radar.

Wonder where he will pop up next ?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Probably bound and gagged in a lock-up somewhere in the Lowestoft area?[/quote][:D]

Don''t forget that Warnock is only keeping the seat warm at QPR and how much longer can Lennon cling on at Bolton ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Cant see Blackburn being an attraction, Celtic might be too near the ex wife, London could be an attraction, so Fulham could be the choice, imo[/quote]Whilst I agree with your logic, I am seeing Blackburn mentioned a lot....

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Noticed that also Morty, then there is always Swansea, they have a shrewd chairman and he might be attracted to Lambert''s record with us ?[/quote]I can''t really see him walking into a Premiership job, I think his only chance is dropping down a league.I wonder if he''ll kiss and make up with Cully and Karsa, who we all know were his driving force, that he looked very poor without.

Surely the managerial messiah is holding out for a top Bundesliga position...

If Ronnie D gets the hook from Celtic I can see PL going there (cheap, fan appeasing option for Celtic).

Apples

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"][quote user="morty"]Brendan Rogers return to Swansea also, perhaps?[/quote]

I''ve heard that too. all speculative though. Rodgers > Swans, Moyes > Chelski[/quote]Just guessed it myself, its a pretty obvious link. Not so sure about Moyes to Chelski though, I don''t think his stock is high enough for that job.

I can''t see Lambert turning down Celtic if offered the job, champions league football every year. Also he hardly has a tough act to follow with R. Deila.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I heard Rodgers was talking to Chelsea and ready to step in if Jose doesn''t turn it round pronto[/quote]

Source?

Moyes to Blackburn seems a logical step with him having managed both Preston and Everton roughly in that neck of the woods. Best not mention Man Utd also up that way.

Lots of guess work going on here!

My guess had been that Lambert would have gone to a German team, but there you go.

I too think Rodgers to Swansea, Lamebert to Celtic if they get rid, and Moyles to QPR.

Just my thinking in the grand scheme of things.

[quote user="Indy"]I too think Rodgers to Swansea, Lamebert to Celtic if they get rid, and Moyles to QPR.

Just my thinking in the grand scheme of things.[/quote]Radio one DJ Chris Moyles?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Don''t forget that Warnock is only keeping the seat warm at QPR and how much longer can Lennon cling on at Bolton ?[/quote]

Can''t see Lennon getting sacked anytime soon. Word up in the Highlands is he''s doing better than can be expected and relegating Bolton would be the same achievement as winning the league with Norwich.

Must be a tough old job up there....

[quote user="lappinitup"]TalkSport are reporting Lambert has gone to Blackburn.............[/quote]

Can''t see that one working out for him either.   At Norwich he had a great board set up and brilliant fans and the success of a League 1 campaign to give him momentum - and of course Grant Holt.   From a standing start as at Villa, he didn''t seem to quite have the ability. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Prince of Darkness "]Heart breaking if true Lapps[/quote]

Why not move to Blackburn then?  Fresh air.....hills.......................plenty of jobs [;)]

[/quote]

The the exception of the hills he could get all that in Norfolk!

[quote user="Prince of Darkness "][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Prince of Darkness "]Heart breaking if true Lapps[/quote]

Why not move to Blackburn then?  Fresh air.....hills.......................plenty of jobs [;)]

[/quote]

The the exception of the hills he could get all that in Norfolk![/quote]

I meant you! As you are so keen on him, why not follow him there? [:^)]