Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 14

According to livescores.com, Gijon players have been treated for injuries 8 times in the match-time wasting perhaps?

Fantastic Chris! You deserved that buddy.

I can''t wait to get Ray''s signature and the new totals. Brilliant six and a PUPs thread to be proud of.

Yesssssssssss, 92nd min goal lol lol

Well done Chris, so pleased for you and us pups

Gutted I missed the whole match and all of that excitement.  I had to make the blinkin dinner for everyone else and I''m not even hungry myself!  Grrrr......Well done everyone, massive congratulations to yellowfuture for tonight[Y]What was it, the second last minute of injury time?Also a little mention for Tilly for the perfectly timed ''commentator''s curse'' comment.[Y]

[quote user="Leedscanary"] Almost choked on my gravy sandwich.[/quote]Oh my lord you told me it was your Mrs who liked them,please don''t tell me you both indulge in this dirtiest of Northern habits ?  [:''(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Also a little mention for Tilly for the perfectly timed ''commentator''s curse'' comment.[Y]

[/quote]That was my best ''they think it''s all over......it is now ! '' effort.[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Leedscanary"] Almost choked on my gravy sandwich.[/quote]Oh my lord you told me it was your Mrs who liked them,please don''t tell me you both indulge in this dirtiest of Northern habits ?  [:''(][/quote]He probably eats pease pudding as well!  [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Also a little mention for Tilly for the perfectly timed ''commentator''s curse'' comment.[Y][/quote]That was my best ''they think it''s all over......it is now ! '' effort.[:D][/quote]If ever there was a weekend that was a microcosm of PUP power, that was it. Massive congratulations Yellowfuture, and great reverse psychology Tilly [:)]

Oh yes, and of course congrats to Cityangel for her great result yesterday. A rare ''treble'', with the final six, match bet and NCFC victory all coming up trumps!