Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 14

Atletico to beat Sporting Gijon for me too, and a 2-1 home win for NCFC in the match bet.

Good luck to Yellowfuture and Cityangel, and all other PUPS.

Section 2 of the Spanish Tercera Division.Caudal to win at home against Tineo.Caudal, top, have an overall 10-0-1 and 25/1 record, with a 4-0-1 and 13/1 home record. Their only defeat was 1-0 at home to the second team. Otherwise, as the statistics show, they have not conceded a goal, and sometimes blow teams away.Tineo, 14th out if 20, have an overall 3-2-6 and 11/8 record, and a respectable 1-2-2 and 3/4 away. But after a decent start they have faded away a bit, losing four of the last five, and only getting results against teams below them.The current odds are 1/8.---Like Nutty I fancy Ryan Bennett to score any time, at a tempting 14/1.Good luck to all!

Greece for me this week and Olympiakos v Iraklis (home win).

For the City bet I''ll go for Brady to score, anytime.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Top v bottom in League One in Scotland where Brechin (1-0-4-4-11) entertain Ayr (4-1-1-9-7).Brechin v Ayr.......Away win.

And.....City to win and Jerome to score.Good luck YF and CA. [Y]

Hi all,Sorry for the absence for the past couple of weeks.Yellowfuture, this week i''m looking at LUDOGORETS v Pirin Blagoevgrad - HOME WIN in the Bulgarian League.City Angel - I think it will be a high scoring game, Over 4.5 goals @ 6/1Good luck all,Leedscanary

My choice, Rangers to beat Alloa at home.Mbokani to score anytime for the City bet.Best of luck to this week''s pickers.Yes [Y]

My pick this week is - Bayern Munich vs VFB Stuttgart - Home winFor the Norwich match bet, I think we''ll see our first clean sheet of the season so I''m going for some longish odds with correct score and goalscorer so - Mbokani to score first AND Norwich to win 2-0.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Yellowfuture & cityangel [:)][Y]

I''m off to Serie B this week and:

CAGLIARI v Modina HOME WIN

Good luck Yellowfuture and all you Lovely PUPs😊

For the Norwich bet HT Swansea FT Draw. Best of luck Diane😊

Good evening PUP''s, thanks for all your suggestions, a lot to think about and tough choices to be made, but here''s what I''ve gone for.

Bayern Munich v Stuttgart home win ( this is also my own selection) Saturday 2.30

Dortmund v Schalke home win Sunday 2.30

PSG v Toulouse home win Saturday 4.00

Olympiacos v Iraklis home win Sunday 1.00

Atletico Madrid v Sporting Gijon home win Sunday 5.15

Midtjylland v Esbjerg home win Sunday 3.00

These are all pretty tight prices, put an extra £10 on and I will send the money across Eddie.

Good luck to City Angel and all you PUPs.

Thanks to all you pups for your suggestions and thanks to the anonymous donor for the Norwich bet.

Ive had a long think and studied the William Hill site and this is what I''ve decided on,

Norwich to win 2-0 £1 - 11/1

Norwich to win 2-1 £1 - 17/2

Norwich to win 3-1 £1 - 18/1

1-1 Draw £1 -6/1

2-2 Draw £1 - 14/1

halftime Draw/ fulltime Norwich to win £1 - 5/1

Bassong anytime £1 - 7/1

Ryan Bennett anytime £1 - 7/1

My Wessie 1st or last goal £1 - 4/1

Jerome last goal £1 - 11/2

Good Luck to Chris, fingers crossed for us both.

First of all welcome to Rays Funds Old Robert. We''ve already won this week with two new PUPs joining our great team. Good luck to you and Yorkypud[Y]

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Good evening PUP''s, thanks for all your suggestions, a lot to think about and tough choices to be made, but here''s what I''ve gone for. Bayern Munich v Stuttgart home win ( this is also my own selection) Saturday 2.30 Dortmund v Schalke home win Sunday 2.30 PSG v Toulouse home win Saturday 4.00 Olympiacos v Iraklis home win Sunday 1.00 Atletico Madrid v Sporting Gijon home win Sunday 5.15 Midtjylland v Esbjerg home win Sunday 3.00 These are all pretty tight prices, put an extra £10 on and I will send the money across Eddie. Good luck to City Angel and all you PUPs.[/quote]

Thank you for these Chris and for generously doubling the bet buddy. They look nailed on to me. All we need for a winning week is that little bit of luck that''s deserted us of late. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is an exciting  £90.28. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

-       

-

1/9

-       

-

2:30

Sat

PSG

-

1/5

-

4:00

Sat

Olympiakos

-

3/20

-

1:00

Sum

Dortmund

-

4/11

-

2:30

Sun

Midtjylland

-

8/11

-

3:00

Sun

Atletico

Madrid

-

1/4

-

5:15

Sun

So that''s 2 tomorrow and 4 on Sunday. I have a feeling we will have an exciting thread later Sunday afternoon. [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Thanks to all you pups for your suggestions and thanks to the anonymous donor for the Norwich bet. Ive had a long think and studied the William Hill site and this is what I''ve decided on, Norwich to win 2-0 £1 - 11/1 Norwich to win 2-1 £1 - 17/2 Norwich to win 3-1 £1 - 18/1 1-1 Draw £1 -6/1 2-2 Draw £1 - 14/1 halftime Draw/ fulltime Norwich to win £1 - 5/1 Bassong anytime £1 - 7/1 Ryan Bennett anytime £1 - 7/1 My Wessie 1st or last goal £1 - 4/1 Jerome last goal £1 - 11/2 Good Luck to Chris, fingers crossed for us both.[/quote]

Thank you for these Diane. I''m loving them. A little bit of luck is all we need to get a winning bet and even a winning combination. I really hope these manage to get your name onto Ray''s signature and raise more funds for our beloved DS boys and girls. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich to win 2-0

£1.00 Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Norwich to win 2-1

£1.00 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Norwich to win 3-1

£1.00 Bet 365

20/1

£21.00

1-1 Draw

£1.00 Bill Hill

6/1

£7.00

2-2 Draw

£1.00 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Halftime Draw/ fulltime Norwich

£1.00 Bet 365

5/1

£6.00

Bassong anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Ryan Bennett anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Hoolahan 1st or last goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

4/1

£5.00

Jerome last goal

£1.00 Bet 365

11/2

£6.50

So here''s to a winning week for you, Chris and our team. Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Walsall to beat Fleetwood FA Cup!

I would go for NCFC v Swansea 1-1

Snake[/quote]Snake buddy.. Are you ok to pick the Norwich match selections on 28/11?

Sorry for being late this week, I''m going for N.E.C. v De Graafschap HOME WIN please

I won''t add a Norwich suggestion due to my horrific lateness - good luck all!

Well done CityAngel!

Thanks for the updates Herman, I checked the thread at half time from the ground and it cheered me up to see your post, after what was a pretty dour first half.

All ended well though. OTBC

I was disappointed that  I only got one of my bets right  and was praying for another goal to make it 2-0 but it wasn''t to be, but a win is a win and I''m so happy to get on Rays winning list after all these years.
Good Luck with your 4 games tomorrow Chris, fingers all crossed for you [:)]

Great start today Chris. That''s two in the overnight bag. Sleep well buddy.

You did well Diane. Every win is more funds for the CSF. And you know those wonderful DS boys and girls love us raising more money. I''m especially pleased that you managed to get onto Ray''s signature because you have been so close so many times. So I''m going to update it now and here''s hoping I update it again tomorrow for Chris.

So here''s Ray''s signature updated with Cityangel''s win and the current totals : -

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,4,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District

Canary, Bor Bor Bor, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £1108 for

the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb, Redders Right Foot, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf,

Lappinitup,2, NWC, Wes Hooly Fan, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon, Molly Windley,

93vintage, ClareW, Van Wink, Cityangel, yes PUPs £476 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with £578

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £4205.

since we began of which £680 already

banked for the next presentation.