Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Alex will be gone soon

The tactics and line up today is awful ,we are playing like a away team . Got a feeling another lose on the way . Not good ,won''t be surprised to see Alex walk away soon .

AN is still learning and he admits this. He''s trying out the defensive side of his tactics having learnt the hard way against Newcastle that al out attack doesn''t always work. If we walk away with 3 points today he''ll be a tactical genius, if we lose he''ll be a man under pressure. Yes the first half was dire, but let''s wait until it''s over before we start pointing fingers - we''re only halfway through his plans today yet.

Like every manager before him, Alex will be judged on his results. Roeder would still be our manager if the results were good. Adams and Gunn are no longer managers because of results

Today''s tactics worked fine. Mbokani came on at the right moment when we already had the momentum going. Jerome was slightly unlucky with Wes'' poor pass while he was in a fine position. Imho both strikers done well.

The OP is an idiot.

Tactics were perfect for the type of opponent we were against.

Lots of people having a go at AN''s selection before the game with egg on their faces today.

Lots of things to be positive about;

Howson was great (despite most on here wanting him to be dropped).

Brady''s deliveries were fantastic today

Tettey now has a partner with him in either Mulumbu or O''Neil.

Looking much more solid since we''ve started Bennett and Bassong together but we''ve also got Mbokani who''s a beast.

Our only two clean sheets this season have been when Bennett and Bassong have started together.

OP, why change your name from Silvester to YellowForever after these posts were made only a couple of hours ago? What was the point? I don''t understand this forum sometimes, I think people should stick with their original username for continuity, and really, there should be no option to change it in the first place anyway.

It was spot on today, another demonstration that Alex is a fast learner and a good tactician.

I thought O''Neil was MOTM, great vision and brought in an organisational quality that we sometimes lack. Also is the best taker of a corner at the club IMO.

I was pleased AN wasn''t tempted to change the formation with subs, certainly not until after we had scored. He stuck to his plan and it worked.

( amazed at the people who booed when Jerome went off, were they really expecting us to go two up front against that Swansea team?)

I was bored rigid for 60+ minutes of today''s game but even I could see he got his tactics spot on.

Swansea''s attacking threat was nullified - Gomis, Ayew and Siguarsson were blocked out by central quartet of Bennett, Bassong, O''Neil and Tettey - Montero had no space out wide either. Swansea''s attack can be lethal at times but Norwich''s parked bus, dull as it was, worked!

Mbokani came on and gave the whole team a kick up the backside. Howson and Brady shot in to life and Wes perked up too.

Redmond coming on would have lifted the game too but obviously he was absent.

I booed when Jerome went off.

It''s easy to say NCFC got it right today - we won etc! But in all truth before that sub - we were dire... so so boring and dull. We as paying fans want to be entertained, and that we weren''t being.

Mbokani was the right player to bring on, but I, like many thought Jerome shouldn''t have left the pitch.

Alex Neil is the manager, he made the change and we won the game - he was right. Us who booed were wrong. We have opinions - we voice them - doesn''t make them correct.

Why?

[quote user="Yellowforever"]The tactics and line up today is awful ,we are playing like a away team . Got a feeling another lose on the way . Not good ,won''t be surprised to see Alex walk away soon .[/quote]
Strange how several of our ex players on twitter were saying how Alex got the tactics spot on today and you thought they were awful, now what does that say about you??

Lewis DW wrote the following post at 07/11/2015 7:42 PM:

"I booed when Jerome went off.

It''s easy to say NCFC got it right today - we won etc! But in all truth before that sub - we were dire... so so boring and dull. We as paying fans want to be entertained, and that we weren''t being.

Mbokani was the right player to bring on, but I, like many thought Jerome shouldn''t have left the pitch.

Alex Neil is the manager, he made the change and we won the game - he was right. Us who booed were wrong. We have opinions - we voice them - doesn''t make them correct.

Why? "

Why indeed Lewis DW.