Sign in to follow this  
drunkunmunkey

Top 5 Atmospheres in the BPL

http://talksport.com/football/adrian-durhams-top-five-premier-league-grounds-ranked-atmosphere-151111173955?p=1

Number 4 on the list. Sorry no clicky.

I know it sometimes depends on what sort of display the teams putting in, but let''s really get Carrow Road rocking again like we know it can be.

West Brom? Blimey, I must have missed that when I''ve been. What about Stoke?

Or are we actually taking seriously anything that Adrian Durham says, ever.........

Although I don''t necessarily agree with all his choices, I am glad we are recognised. As someone who goes to a fair few away games, our atmosphere is actually very good, by comparison.

I''m trying to think of the best atmosphere I''ve experienced this season, but it''s all subjective isn''t it? I mean, I remember doing a devilishly good silent but deadly Donald Trump when we played Stoke; the atmosphere changed for everyone. Curiosity was in the air, I thought it was the summer of ''67 all over again; people were on the edge of their seats, noses in the air; it was exciting. We all got up at the same time to cheer! (bit of an overreaction I thought, but I was prideful nonetheless) it was a brilliant moment, but short lived. Unfortunately due to the sudden movement, the smell wafted into another lucky section of the ground, so we all sat down, arms folded, looking miserable and begrudgingly waited for the next OAP to let one rip......because thats what we do in the Geoffrey Watling City Stand.

Unfortunately Stoke had already scored before this happened so we lost that game 0-1.

Credit to Leicester. I know they''ve had a lot to sing about this season but the way they got behind their team when they went 2-0 down to Villa was superb.

[quote user="hitman"]more atmosphere on the moon than English games[/quote]Yes I''m sure the rows upon rows of empty seats at Dens Park all add to the ambiance.