Sign in to follow this  
Gainer the Gopher

New Norwich jersey ringside

I''m watching Monday Night RAW from Manchester, and front row ringside is a guy wearing this year''s team jersey. We were wondering if Paige would wear one to annoy the locals but saw that guy right from the start.

Anyone wanna claim ownership?

There are 2 of them side by side. One had a sign saying Paige left ???? at ????, and then when there was a close up post match as Paige roughed up the other girl, he pulled out a GRANT HOLT IS GOD sign. Frickin'' awesome stuff, whoever you are.

A shame he has to hold up a sign about an ex player if he is wearing this season''s shirt, but some people just can''t move on. If I saw that in a venue near me, I would give him a chokeslam followed by a lionsault.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just a point of order but we call them shirts not jerseys.[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be a bit more tolerant if you could forgive some one in America for using American English?

As Oscar Wilde said " We have really everything in common with America nowadays, except, of course, language."

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just a point of order but we call them shirts not jerseys.[/quote]

I thought people from your era called them Jerseys as the full kit was Jerseys, shorts, and stockings?

I love wrestling and used to be semi-pro. There is nothing like getting all sweaty in the ring by tossing other men around and bending them over until they beg for mercy.

Paige isn''t a man, but she does all that stuff Bor enjoys.

I just thought it was pretty cool there were 2 Norwich guys ringside waving signs about hometown girl Paige and hometown football hero Grant Holt at a show in Manchester. I didn''t watch all of it, flipping channels to MNF, The Simpson''s and Family Guy, butmy son said they showed Wayne Rooney in the crowd.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/551352f8cd5f20c773c40d3e6ba53f3f7481ad8940034473cdf9e16ef833ca19_zps9fbnmm2m.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/551352f8cd5f20c773c40d3e6ba53f3f7481ad8940034473cdf9e16ef833ca19_zps9fbnmm2m.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Bor wrote the following post at 10/11/2015 6:36 PM:

I love wrestling and used to be semi-pro. There is nothing like getting all sweaty in the ring by tossing other men around and bending them over until they beg for mercy.

Are you Adrain Street by any chance?

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Just a point of order but we call them shirts not jerseys.[/quote]

I thought people from your era called them Jerseys as the full kit was Jerseys, shorts, and stockings?[/quote]

Actually they were still shirts back in Tilly''s day Spencer. I just checked the handbook from Tilly''s first season at The Nest and ...

Shirts : Yellow & Green Halves.

Knickers : Black.

[:O]

Wayne Rooney ended up fighting with Wade Barrett. The only interesting part there was the relative size of Rooney, who is not a small person, being made to look miniscule by Shamus and Barrett.

Clip on BBC sport somewhere if you can be bothered.

[quote user="Bor"]Wayne Rooney ended up fighting with Wade Barrett. The only interesting part there was the relative size of Rooney, who is not a small person, being made to look miniscule by Shamus and Barrett.

Clip on BBC sport somewhere if you can be bothered.[/quote]
Yeah but, and whilst I know it''s acting, is it not a bit OTT for that mahuusive guy to fall to the floor because of a Wayne Rooney girl slap?

[quote user="Bor"]I love wrestling and used to be semi-pro. There is nothing like getting all sweaty in the ring by tossing other men around and bending them over until they beg for mercy.[/quote]Can''t imagine you tossing fellas around the ring Bor. [:S]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I don''t watch wrestling anymore I''m an adult[/quote]

Of course.ITV''s World of Sport Saturday afternoon. Kent Walton at the ringside. Adult only pantomime if ever there was.[/quote]
Oh no it wasn''t...

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I don''t watch wrestling anymore I''m an adult[/quote]

Of course.ITV''s World of Sport Saturday afternoon. Kent Walton at the ringside. Adult only pantomime if ever there was.[/quote]What ? Are you trying to tell me Mick Mcmanus, Jackie Pallo,Big Daddy and Kendo Nagasaki were acting ? [;)]Sorry about any spelling mistakes but it was a long time ago. [:P]