Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Robbie in wes position

Wes subbed, Robbie off the wing, moved into Wes pos, shame we can''t see cos of the fog. Irish management must be aware he used to play there, the more I see of him the more I think we spent wisely,

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Wes subbed, Robbie off the wing, moved into Wes pos, shame we can''t see cos of the fog. Irish management must be aware he used to play there, the more I see of him the more I think we spent wisely,[/quote]I just turned it over to the England game, that fog is ridiculous!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Fog now so bad , cameras showing match from both ends as middle view is daft.[/quote]From what I saw of the football on show, the fog could well be a blessing in disguise...

Luckily the England game was so dire I turned it back just in time to see Robbie Brady score a great goal[:D]

I''ve got to admit I wasn''t really that fussed about signing him in the summer once the value started getting higher and higher - now I think we''ve actually got a bargain. Both very good at left wing and left back and possibly in CAM now as well! Young, international and as said improving with every week he''s been with us. Great signing!