Sign in to follow this  
Number9

East or west

Ref for game against Chelsea is Craig Dawson, not familiar with him BUT, two of the assistants are called R East & R West!

Tremendous

Unfortunately, there is nothing tremendous about Richard West being one of our officials. I have followed Norwich for 25 years and he in my opinion is responsible for the worst bit of officiating I''ve ever seen in that time.

We were winning 1-0 at the Emirates (seeing it out quite comfortably) under Hughton in 2013 and late on he wrongly gave Arsenal a corner that was clearly a goal kick. Snodgrass absolutely berated him and he clearly fancied a bit of retribution.

From the resulting corner he decided Kamara had committed a foul, despite West being 35 yards away and looking through bodies, whilst his referee who was 10 yards away with a clear view saw absolute nothing wrong with what had just happened.

That''s honestly the only time following Norwich that I have felt cheated by an official, not that they just made an honest mistake (in the way Simon Hooper did in the Palace), actually cheated. It was a disgrace. Hence I remember it.

One of em is the assistant & the other the fourth official, can''t remember which.

And yes Slim, hame is best!