Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Police On Scene At Bascule Bridge Lowestoft.

News is breaking that Police are attempting to talk a local man down from the bridge. It is believed he is in a distressed state and a witness has spoken to reporters of the man crying whilst muttering the words '' The Messiah oh why oh why ''.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]News is breaking that Police are attempting to talk a local man down from the bridge. It is believed he is in a distressed state and a witness has spoken to reporters of the man crying whilst muttering the words '' The Messiah oh why oh why ''. [/quote]Guy in a wheelchair on his way to assist. [;)] [:D]

Apparently a large crowd has now gathered all claiming to be the same person. Lappinitup is assisting Police with identification.

There''s always the possibility that it''s a refugee climbing on the bridge from down below to reach safe haven, in which case I would not be surprised to hear Wiz has done a "wheelie" in an attempt to push the intruder off the bridge.

A special,very sweary,message from his friends.[url]https://youtu.be/_ZEEgIti8sM[/url]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Apparently a large crowd has now gathered all claiming to be the same person. Lappinitup is assisting Police with identification.[/quote]Waveney........Prince of DarknessWaveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darknesshttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRPdTubUZosycmlslPowG5qY1-TDTG4ZqAQqZWctzQa_-zOB4VOg

Lol, when I met him at Everton away, I was slightly disappointed there was only one of him...

[quote user="ricardo"]I am in Lowestoft today, can I be of any assistance?[/quote]I hope there is a good reason for being in Lowestoft ricardo or else it will be you who needs assistance. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Blimey Robert he cannot make it to Carrow Road these days let alone a long haul up the M6. [:P][/quote]You''re forgetting his magical powers Til.[;)]

I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim?

Thought not.........that would be illegal wouldn''t it?

[quote user="Wiz"]I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim?

Thought not.........that would be illegal wouldn''t it?[/quote]I don''t think taking the pi$$ out of anyone, is actually illegal?Lighten up, its all good natured.

[quote user="Wiz"]I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim?

Thought not.........that would be illegal wouldn''t it?[/quote]
For all I know you could be either, and it''s not stopped me.

morty wrote the following post at 16/11/2015 3:05 PM:

Wiz wrote:

I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim? Thought not.........that would be illegal wouldn''t it?

I don''t think taking the pi$$ out of anyone, is actually illegal?

Lighten up, its all good natured."

The sort of jolly banter that I''m sure you also enjoy in " the other place" Wiz 😉

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim?

Thought not.........that would be illegal wouldn''t it?[/quote]I don''t think taking the pi$$ out of anyone, is actually illegal?Lighten up, its all good natured.[/quote]

Until you''re on the receiving end morty!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim?

Thought not.........that would be illegal wouldn''t it?[/quote]I don''t think taking the pi$$ out of anyone, is actually illegal?Lighten up, its all good natured.[/quote]

Until you''re on the receiving end morty![/quote]Wouldn''t bother me in the slightest, I give it out, I take it back.I have to say though, that the "black or muslim" thing is a kinda poor choice.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]I wonder if you brave souls would take the mick so readily if I was black or a Muslim?

Until you''re on the receiving end morty![/quote]Wouldn''t bother me in the slightest, I give it out, I take it back.I have to say though, that the "black or muslim" thing is a kinda poor choice.[/quote]

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/scbu.gif