Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 15

To Greece!

7th place Appolon to beat the utterly hopeless (and pointless after 7 games) Panelefsiniako.

Good luck pups!

One of my most favouritest posters, always worth reading, always adding a further dimension to discussions and with a wit and elegant turn of phrase, Purple will do the maths on this one..

Not clever, not original, but:

Mexico vs El Salvador home win looks a solid addition.

In bocca al lupo! 👌😊👏🏆🏆🎶🇮🇹💰💰💴🎼

Parma

Whoever Alloa play in the Scottish Championship seem to be a good bet at the moment, so I think Falkirk should see them off fairly easily this week.Best of luck Purple and all PUPs.

League Two in Scotland where leaders Annan Athletic (3-2-0-10-5) entertain Berwick (1-1-3-6-15).Annan Athletic v Berwick.......Home win. Good luck Purps. [Y]

Mexico vs El Savador - Home winI''m not feeling massively confident about this one.  I very nearly went for Falkirk, the only thing that stopped me was that I''ve been stung by what looked like bankers in Scotland in the past.  On to Mexico, they have a new manager for this game, which isn''t always a positive, and their defense isn''t the greatest, far from it in fact.  The positives, Mexico are very strong going forwards and El Savador are in poor form.  So on that basis I think, (hope and pray) that Mexico will have too much for El Savador.It''s a shame that the USA game isn''t slightly later, because I think that would be one in the bag out of your 6, Purple, in what is a very difficult week.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Purple.  [:)][Y]

Good luck Purple, I''m having a very poor season this season currently well under 50% but I think Joe Cole and Our Jacob should be just to good for Colchester tomorrow.

Colchester V Coventry AWAY WIN

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Mexico vs El Savador - Home winI''m not feeling massively confident about this one.  I very nearly went for Falkirk, the only thing that stopped me was that I''ve been stung by what looked like bankers in Scotland in the past.  On to Mexico, they have a new manager for this game, which isn''t always a positive, and their defense isn''t the greatest, far from it in fact.  The positives, Mexico are very strong going forwards and El Savador are in poor form.  So on that basis I think, (hope and pray) that Mexico will have too much for El Savador.It''s a shame that the USA game isn''t slightly later, because I think that would be one in the bag out of your 6, Purple, in what is a very difficult week.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Purple.  [:)][Y][/quote]Slim, thanks for the info on Mexico vs El Salvador, which may well make it into the six. We probably could squeeze the USA game in, timewise, but the bet365 odds are a prohibitive 1/50!For Redders Right Foot, Wigan are away to Rochdale rather than playing Bury, and for CD Mullins unfortunately that Viktoria Plzen game is next weekend.

I''m with Lapps for an Annan Athletic home win vs Berwick!

Beware the mighty Wasps (they have to get a result eventually) vs. the Bairns...

Best of luck PUPs!

Apples

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Mexico vs El Savador - Home winI''m not feeling massively confident about this one.  I very nearly went for Falkirk, the only thing that stopped me was that I''ve been stung by what looked like bankers in Scotland in the past.  On to Mexico, they have a new manager for this game, which isn''t always a positive, and their defense isn''t the greatest, far from it in fact.  The positives, Mexico are very strong going forwards and El Savador are in poor form.  So on that basis I think, (hope and pray) that Mexico will have too much for El Savador.It''s a shame that the USA game isn''t slightly later, because I think that would be one in the bag out of your 6, Purple, in what is a very difficult week.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Purple.  [:)][Y][/quote]Slim, thanks for the info on Mexico vs El Salvador, which may well make it into the six. We probably could squeeze the USA game in, timewise, but the bet365 odds are a prohibitive 1/50!For Redders Right Foot, Wigan are away to Rochdale rather than playing Bury, and for CD Mullins unfortunately that Viktoria Plzen game is next weekend.[/quote]I know the odds for USA make it fairly worthless returns wise.  I was just thinking along the lines of, if you were struggling for 6 in such a difficult week, you could use the USA, if for nothing more than, effectively reducing the 6 down to 5.I''m just thinking out loud, knowing how much difficulty I had in picking just 1.  It''s your week Purple and I don''t think it''s any accident that Nutty has picked you for this week, with your skills of finding the obscure.  [Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Mexico vs El Savador - Home winI''m not feeling massively confident about this one.  I very nearly went for Falkirk, the only thing that stopped me was that I''ve been stung by what looked like bankers in Scotland in the past.  On to Mexico, they have a new manager for this game, which isn''t always a positive, and their defense isn''t the greatest, far from it in fact.  The positives, Mexico are very strong going forwards and El Savador are in poor form.  So on that basis I think, (hope and pray) that Mexico will have too much for El Savador.It''s a shame that the USA game isn''t slightly later, because I think that would be one in the bag out of your 6, Purple, in what is a very difficult week.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Purple.  [:)][Y][/quote]Slim, thanks for the info on Mexico vs El Salvador, which may well make it into the six. We probably could squeeze the USA game in, timewise, but the bet365 odds are a prohibitive 1/50!For Redders Right Foot, Wigan are away to Rochdale rather than playing Bury, and for CD Mullins unfortunately that Viktoria Plzen game is next weekend.[/quote]I know the odds for USA make it fairly worthless returns wise.  I was just thinking along the lines of, if you were struggling for 6 in such a difficult week, you could use the USA, if for nothing more than, effectively reducing the 6 down to 5.I''m just thinking out loud, knowing how much difficulty I had in picking just 1.  It''s your week Purple and I don''t think it''s any accident that Nutty has picked you for this week, with your skills of finding the obscure.  [Y][/quote]Slim, that is a fair point, which I was starting to think myself! I will see how things are looking, but if nutty is agreeable and can get a bet on that game in time then I may well pick it.

To India, and the Goa Premier League.

Churchill Brothers take on Calangute tomorrow morning.

Churchill Brothers are in 4th, Calangute second from bottom. Churchill have won their last two games 4-0 and 5-0. Calangute have not scored in 5, including an amazing 4 goal-less draws. And you thought Chris Hughton was bad.

All for the bargain price of 4/11

Best of luck PC

Staying on home soil this weekend please and i''ll go with....Bradford City...Home win.Good luck Purple and all this weeks pup''s.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Mexico vs El Savador - Home winI''m not feeling massively confident about this one.  I very nearly went for Falkirk, the only thing that stopped me was that I''ve been stung by what looked like bankers in Scotland in the past.  On to Mexico, they have a new manager for this game, which isn''t always a positive, and their defense isn''t the greatest, far from it in fact.  The positives, Mexico are very strong going forwards and El Savador are in poor form.  So on that basis I think, (hope and pray) that Mexico will have too much for El Savador.It''s a shame that the USA game isn''t slightly later, because I think that would be one in the bag out of your 6, Purple, in what is a very difficult week.Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Purple.  [:)][Y][/quote]Slim, thanks for the info on Mexico vs El Salvador, which may well make it into the six. We probably could squeeze the USA game in, timewise, but the bet365 odds are a prohibitive 1/50!For Redders Right Foot, Wigan are away to Rochdale rather than playing Bury, and for CD Mullins unfortunately that Viktoria Plzen game is next weekend.[/quote]I know the odds for USA make it fairly worthless returns wise.  I was just thinking along the lines of, if you were struggling for 6 in such a difficult week, you could use the USA, if for nothing more than, effectively reducing the 6 down to 5.I''m just thinking out loud, knowing how much difficulty I had in picking just 1.  It''s your week Purple and I don''t think it''s any accident that Nutty has picked you for this week, with your skills of finding the obscure.  [Y][/quote]Slim, that is a fair point, which I was starting to think myself! I will see how things are looking, but if nutty is agreeable and can get a bet on that game in time then I may well pick it.[/quote]

I''m home now for the duration so if you want to use USA that''s fine by me. The other point is that I can''t find the game listed on Bill Hill which means we''d have to use Bet365 which is also fine by me. But of course the insurance if we get five wouldn''t be applicable. Having said that sometimes the better odds on Bet365 make up for that.

NBS, I can''t claim any credit for selecting Purple for this weekend. To his credit he volunteered for which I am grateful. It is without a doubt the most difficult of the international breaks so far with the shortage of meaningful international games. I believe we have another such weekend at the end of March...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For Redders Right

Foot, Wigan are away to Rochdale rather than playing Bury, and for CD Mullins

unfortunately that Viktoria Plzen game is next

weekend.
[/quote]

Plezn play on Sunday in the Czech Cup Purple. I can only assume that''s the game CD means. If so they are at home to FC Brno and are priced 2/9 on Bet365 but 2/7 on Bill Hill.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It is without a doubt the most difficult of the international breaks so far with the shortage of meaningful international games. I believe we have another such weekend at the end of March...

[/quote]

Can i make a couple of suggestions who i would like to see do the picking that week Nutty as we need to have the best chance of getting it right and well let''s face it some on that league table have shot their early season bolt ! [:P]

Good Luck Purple,Can''t think of a better Pup to pick this weekend.DORTMUND II v Wegberg Beeck - HOME WIN in the Germany Regionalliga West.Leedscanary

A sincere thank-you to all PUPs for making such an effort to find plenty of different offerings. A special tribute to Trent for his Goan game, which puts my poor attempts at obscurity in the shade! Sadly it fell at the very last hurdle. My six are:MEXICO vs El Salvador (norfolkbroadslim, Vanwink, Swindon Canary and Parma) - Saturday 02.00.FALKIRK vs Alloa Athletic (OldRobert, lake district canary, Lessingham Canary, Statto 28, Molly Windley, vindo, Cityangel, Mr Angry, Graham Humphrey, Mandie Moo and MMMK) - Saturday 15.00.FYLDE vs Brackley (Diesel Doris, Yankee Canary and Yellowfuture) - Saturday 15.00.Warrenpoint vs COLERAINE (Feedthewolf) - Saturday 15.00.DROCHTERSEN/ASSEL vs Schilksee (Herman) - Sunday 13.00.SPROCKHOVEL vs Stadtlohn (PurpleCanary) - Sunday 13.30.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]A sincere thank-you to all PUPs for making such an effort to find plenty of different offerings. A special tribute to Trent for his Goan game, which puts my poor attempts at obscurity in the shade! Sadly it fell at the very last hurdle. My six are:MEXICO vs El Salvador (norfolkbroadslim, Vanwink, Swindon Canary and Parma) - Saturday 02.00.FALKIRK vs Alloa Athletic (OldRobert, lake district canary, Lessingham Canary, Statto 28, Molly Windley, vindo, Cityangel, Mr Angry, Graham Humphrey, Mandie Moo and MMMK) - Saturday 15.00.FYLDE vs Brackley (Diesel Doris, Yankee Canary and Yellowfuture) - Saturday 15.00.Warrenpoint vs COLERAINE (Feedthewolf) - Saturday 15.00.DROCHTERSEN/ASSEL vs Schilksee (Herman) - Sunday 13.00.SPROCKHOVEL vs Stadtlohn (PurpleCanary) - Sunday 13.30.[/quote]

Fantastic picks Purple! Thank you for both volunteering for this week and making such a tremendous job of finding six choices with a great potential return. I''ve placed them with BET365 and that potential return is £55.02. Here are the details : -

MEXICO

-        

-

1/12

-        

-

02:00 Sat

FALKIRK

-        

1/3

-

15:00 Sat

FYLDE

-        

1/3

-

COLERAINE

-

4/7

-

DROCHTERSEN/ASSEL

-

1/3

-

13:00 Sun

SPROCKHOVEL

-

4/11

-

13:30 Sun

So that''s one game in the early hours of the morning, three tomorrow afternoon and the last two on Sunday afternoon. Here''s hoping for another Sunday like last week but maybe without that last minute drama! Thanks again buddy, good luck, and here''s to the power of the PUPs!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For Redders Right

Foot, Wigan are away to Rochdale rather than playing Bury, and for CD Mullins

unfortunately that Viktoria Plzen game is next

weekend.
[/quote]

Plezn play on Sunday in the Czech Cup Purple. I can only assume that''s the game CD means. If so they are at home to FC Brno and are priced 2/9 on Bet365 but 2/7 on Bill Hill.
[/quote]

Spot on Nutty!