Sign in to follow this  
mark turner

summer so far

I read the message board on a regualr basis and it''s come to the point where i have decided to state my opinion.

To begin with Green and Francis are quality players that we need to keep and deepdown we want them to stay but all you here is francis this green that. Why can''t the players come out and say hey look i want to stay ignore the press, or i would like to leave. I was one of Francis biggest fans last season until the last ten games where he was awfull but i sure and hope he puts things right for the next coming season if he stays.

Just heard Jonson leaving, it''s getting pathetic now all these players leaving not many coming in. If we want to win the league or at least get promotion we need players and this rate if and i mean if we go up how we going to stay up with good players leaving and no one coming in.

I am genrally a positive fan but this summer so far has not given me reason to be positive, things might and i hope change. Next time i write hopefully i will be saying how pleased i am with new signings and the money we have spent!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]I read the message board on a regualr basis and it''s come to the point where i have decided to state my opinion. To begin with Green and Francis are quality players that we need to keep and deepdown ...[/quote]

I''m sorry to add to the gloom Mark, but I think City are broke, I''m convinced of it.

Wiz - Do you not think if we were broke we''d be flogging Ashton and keeping together the majority of the squad who played in the Premier last season? I can''t see any logic in selling a host of players, taking your squad size down, and then not actively bringing in anymore than 3 players in.

I trust the board, and i trust Worthy. It''s late in the day, but the players who we''d all like - Commons, Taylor, Riordan etc, are all still available. I''m confident that negotiations are ongoing for quality targets.

Why gamble to get to the Premier, and then give up the dream the minute we''re relegated. The problems will start if we don''t get promotion, but until then, NCFC are aiming once again at the promised land. Worthy will make sure of that.

[quote]Wiz - Do you not think if we were broke we''d be flogging Ashton and keeping together the majority of the squad who played in the Premier last season? I can''t see any logic in selling a host of players...[/quote]

This post of yours will come back to haunt you Walrus.