Sign in to follow this  
LQ

Supporters meeting at CR

Has anyone any insights about the recent supporters meeting?

Any points of discussion worth, erm, discussing?

They were emailing st holders to see if they wanted to go to a consultative meeting to discuss season ticket prices which was last Wed, so perhaps Lisa meant that?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]and he was sat next to Wiz, and they all claimed to be sat in front of Waveney, and all his alter egos[/quote]
There isn''t a meeting room big enough!

The really observant social media types may have picked up that a few fans were, apparently, emailed by the club on Monday, inviting them to apply for a ballot, to attend a consultation meeting about season tickets for next season, scheduled for early Wednesday evening.

So you did cityangel. I really should pay more attention. Although, woe be tired anyone who wants to right about it, allegedly!

[quote user="Ivor Know"]The really observant social media types may have picked up that a few fans were, apparently, emailed by the club on Monday, inviting them to apply for a ballot, to attend a consultation meeting about season tickets for next season, scheduled for early Wednesday evening.[/quote]I was indeed one of what you claim to be a few fans to be emailed Ivor but did not bother to respond. I took Lisa as meaning there was some sort of open supporters meeting and was attempting to glean info but as it turned out to be to discuss season ticket prices i expect it at this moment in time to be confidential until the club make an official announcement about 2016/17. Maybe you know otherwise ? I tend to find social media a dangerous tool in certain hands and rather divisive at times where rumour is regarded as fact by some. People can be quite mischievious you know.

No offense intended Tilly, but "dangerous" really is a poor selection of a word on your part this time on this particular occasion.

It''s no more than information put out there by others. How you chose to interpret it really is down to you.

I did say dangerous in certain hands Ivor that is why you sometimes read of Facebook accounts getting deleted and tweets removed because irresponsible individuals cause offense and leave themselves open to prosecution.

Looks like this forum meets all the definitions of social media too then!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Looks like this forum meets all the definitions of social media too then![/quote]*Waits....