Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Line up V Chelsea.

TEAM: Ruddy; Wisdom, Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Mulumbu, O''Neil (c), Brady; Redmond; Mbokani. SUBS: Rudd (GK), Whittaker, Jerome, Hoolahan, Dorrans, Lafferty, Odjidja.

Wisdom at RB. I hear Martin is out for personal reasons (so hope he''s ok).

A bit anxious about Wisdom playing; he''s done pretty well in some matches but his first game was awful. Him against hazard will be interesting - hopefully Howson can give him cover like the last match against Monero (where they both kept him very quiet).

Interesting, no Russ at all - a surprise omission must surely mean an injury or illness.

Wisdom gets a chance to continue impressing at right back. We''ve definitely gone 4-5-1 which I assume will morph into 4-3-3 in attack with Brady and Redmond on the flanks. Nice to see O''Neil starting again too, played very well in our last game. Laff''s on the bench too, maybe he''s got a goal in him today?!

Interesting, Watford have just equalised against Man Utd with a late penalty

Happy with that line up. Defensively solid (hopefully!), with good attacking intent as well.

And now Deeney has helped the ball over the line... into the Watford goal. Cracking end to the game!

Why? O''Neil was outstanding against Swansea, thoroughly deserves to start in my eyes!

Any news on Tetty? Guess must be an injury as not in the squad.

Can''t see us playing with no holding midfielders Mrs! Especially as it went so well with two against Swansea

Tetts picked up a knock HC.

The reason why I''m surprised O''Neil isn''t starting is because both Mulumbu and Dorrans played together and both sit deep.

O''Neil had a decent game against the Swans and will boo doubt be decent again today as he''s very experienced and always does the job.

O''Neil and Mulumbu will hold the midfield with Howson just in front I''d imagine, Brady LW and Redmond RW

Looks like I''m slightly wrong - brady LW, Howson RW and Redmond is in the hole

Harsh to not get a Pen there, looked like he was shoved off the ball to me. But ah well, can never expect anything from the officials against the big boys...

Mbokani is just awesome and giving Terry plenty to handle physically. He''s like a Kenwyne Jones that''s on form all the time.

Also stone wall penalty, despite what the commentator says

I''d say we''ve adopted the defend and counter approach very well under AN, it''s been fine tuned and definitely looks better today where we''re attacking freely too. 0-0 is probably just about right

Good first half. Chelsea proving they''re far better than their position says. Holding on a bit for parts. Ruddy has been excellent. Couple of penalty decisions that could have gone either way.Moment of the match. Howson''s inch perfect tackle on Will I Am. Oo er.....

Chelsea have been good offensively, missing some sitters; Ruddy has also been great.

Redmond in the hole was a good decision as he''s been our bright spark going forward, but he has been non existent in holding his shape from what I''ve seen.

I know its hard but again, we''ve got to be more confident with the ball. When we''ve played with confidence we''ve looked very good.

Brady and Ruddy my men of the match so far.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]good half city!!!!1st goal is crucial in this one I think. who ever gets it wins[/quote]PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO FORECASTS, JAS!!!