Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

Well Done Nelson's Numpties!

I had the pleasure of being at On The Buzzer City! tonight - a great event organised by those wonderful people from the Community Sports Foundation.

I just want to say Well Done to the winners - Nelson''s Numpties - including Tilly, Kathy Blake et al - for winning the cup this year.

If anything, it prevented the brave/stupid bloke in the Ipswich shirt winning!

Cheers Drazen and we were all taken by surprise at our win. The Nelson Numpties were Kathy, Diesel Doris, Graham Humphrey, Hammond 1612, Can u sit down please and myself. Five regular PUPs out of our six members.What a great night all for a very worthy cause. Good to see Cityangel and a team of her volunteers take part.

Yes well done to the Nelson Numpties. And well done to everyone from here who supported the event. Great to see so many PUPs and friends from the fans social club in so many teams around the room.

And did I see Portman King there too?

Can I also add my congratulations to the winning team, all posters from our pinkun, shows we''ve got some clever clogs on here lol

Have to say it was a brilliant night and good to see 40 teams all supporting the CSF, a really worthwhile charity who do such great work in our community.

They raised just over £2500 what an achievement and what a difference that will make to people lives

It was an amazing night, really good fun and as Tilly said nobody was more shocked than us that we won. I''m sure all the money raised will make a huge difference. And to the members of our team - hurricane Patricia!!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"][/quote]Can we have a left to right of names please?  I think I can name 4, but I''m not sure who''s who out of the two chaps in the middle.[/quote]If you can''t identity them we can''t charge them. The other four are clearly guilty.........

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"][/quote]Can we have a left to right of names please?  I think I can name 4, but I''m not sure who''s who out of the two chaps in the middle.[/quote]Diesel Doris,Til 1010,Can u sit down please,Hammond 1612,Graham Humphrey and Kathy.

Good job you 4 boys had Trish and Kathy on your team to help you with all the answers lol