Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

Dear Chelsea - Your season starts right here!

Nah, draw or win for us today.

I''ve still got the feeling that Chealsea players have turned on Mouriniho for throwing their longtime doctor under the bus. I really don''t think their season will get going until he''s gone.

Regardless I don''t think we''ll be humped today at the very least. Even a narrow defeat but good performance against a top 4 side is an enjoyable afternoon for me anyway. These games are almost free passes, especially as we''re set up most of the time to get points from the poorer teams like we were under Lambert

[quote user="ruthers1"]Mind you the OP said we''d need to score at least 3 to win any game this season

You''re right, I did, but I never bargained on RM being out of the side.[/quote]

Here''s a hint Smudger - when you''re in a hole, stop digging. You''re just embarrassing yourself now.

Since you criticised Mr Jenkins yesterday, how about taking a few English lessons yourself? It''s "We''ve beaten another 2", not "We''ve beat another 2" and it''s "pulling up trees", not "turning up trees".

Ruthers did say we would need to score 3 goals to win a game this season. Then changed the goalposts to unless RM was not playing.

Completely ignoring the facts that in 6 league games this season we would have won scoring 2 goals. And RM played in 5 of those 6 games.

Since you criticised Mr Jenkins yesterday, how about taking a few English lessons yourself? It''s "We''ve beaten another 2", not "We''ve beat another 2" and it''s "pulling up trees", not "turning up trees".

Lol! I notice you''re picking me up on the grammar and not the content of the post? Good to see you agree with me on my summary of the season thus far.

The sheer optimism of some of the numpties of this board makes it all look like before the Soton game.

When optimism is creeping in ahead of a Norwich away game, there is rarely any good coming our way in the game itself.

If we keep it at 0.0 until HT I will be happy, as anything can happen after that.

My fear is that Ruddy or some other weak-minded fellow makes a personal mistake, and the AN masterplan once again falls to pieces.

After going 1-0 behind to a (predicted) personal error, we will have to chase the game, and conceding more goals in the process.

Anything better than a 2-goal loss is acceptable.

Smudger is even better at attention seeking than Wiz and his Paul Lambert offerings. No doubt a thread will pop up before too long about Blackburn winning at Preston. [:P]

"I see that you expected us to win before the game Ruthers? You opitmist you!

You expected to us lose, now we have its a disgrace!! You crack me up mate!!"

I did expect us to get trounced yes - BUT having dug in well for as long as possible we let a goal in and continue to sit deep and retreat. Alex Neil is the same as Hughton - Neither have a Plan B

I feel as if Alex has shown he has a few different plans and is adaptable. Maybe you should open your eyes.

''''Alex Neil is the same as Hughton - Neither have a Plan B ''''

I thought it was widely agreed that AN had proved his tactical versatility in our very latest few games. Did you not notice the way we sat off Swansea and allowed them possession? Or the complete change in formation against Man City?

Idiot