Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

Dear Chelsea - Your season starts right here!

Steve Mclaren was facing the old ''tin tack'' just as Norwich were rolling into town (or should that be toon) earlier in the season.

The outcome? A 6-2 demolition job and a stay of execution for the wally with the brolly.

The ''special one'' now finds himself in the exact same situation as Mclaren was in but will be confident of achieving a similar outcome to him come ten to five on Saturday afternoon.

Make no mistake this will be Chelsea''s springboard for a top four finish as they put at least 4 goals past our mid-table Championship defence.

There is a glimmer of hope however - Captain Calamity may not be brought straight back in to the team following his recent suspension.

Here''s hoping our model professional is busy saving babies from burning buildings or helping old folk cross the road. As long as he''s a million miles from Stamford Bridge we stand a chance, however small.

Ruthers1

I normally stand by the ''what you do speaks so loudly, I cannot hear what you say'' philosophy, when it comes to understanding someone''s intellect and understanding. In this case football. However there is always an exception to the rule. I think you may be it!

I''m embarrassed for you.
Feels a little bit like watching a film with your parents and an intense sex scene starts..

We generally put an end to poor teams runs - I''m not sure on the stats front to back that up but that''s how it always feels! If we''re told by the press a team hasn''t won on the road for 15 games you can bet your bottom dollar they''ll win against us! I''d like to change that feeling tomorrow though.

I would absolutely love to see us get one over Chelsea! As with the last game, I don''t care how we play but if we can take all three points then that would be fabulous - and keep us above Chelsea!

Ray wrote to Ruthers1 (or whatever he really is called)

"I normally stand by the ''what you do speaks so loudly, I cannot hear what you say'' philosophy, when it comes to understanding someone''s intellect and understanding. In this case football. However there is always an exception to the rule. I think you may be it! "

Well done Ray I don''t know how you can be so polite........

I believe Ruthers was the sort of boy who regularly had his head put down the bog pan and the chain pulled.

There is no excuse for this sort of behaviour and the outcome is that it may result in sad specimens like Ruthers appearing in later life, however there is a rare pleasure to be gained from pulling the chain in cases like this.

Thumbs up if you think ruthie should just feck off.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 Etc

Thumbs up if you think ruthie should just feck off.

Love it. Even when you lily livered, happy clapping muppets are being negative you still ask for a ''thumbs up'' to endorse it! Lol.

No doubt you''ll all be back on here this time tomorrow picking the ''positives'' out of another Canary capitulation.

Here you go Ruthers. You may like to discuss your opinions with the top men rather than slumming it with us happy clappers.[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3315213/ShowPost.aspx[/url]

The OP comes across as such a vile creature. Would he have the balls to say to any of the players faces what he thinks of them? I doubt it. I''m still waiting for the response about us needing to score 3 in every game.

Did they make you ''sand'' on the desk and sing Ruthers, or did they just nick your books?

Neither, but they did teach me how to read and write properly Mr Jenkins. Do your kids call you Mr Jenkins or Sir?!! Lol.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Thumbs up if you think ruthie should just feck off.

Love it. Even when you lily livered, happy clapping muppets are being negative you still ask for a ''thumbs up'' to endorse it! Lol.

No doubt you''ll all be back on here this time tomorrow picking the ''positives'' out of another Canary capitulation.[/quote]

Revelling about a potential beating before it has even happened is downright anti-everything most football supporters stand for. All of us will be willing the team to do well - except perhaps you.  You would appear to be wanting to revel in any defeat that may happen, just to satisfy your own sad agenda.  You carry on, if that''s what you want to do, while the rest of us enjoy the anticipation of watching the team pit their wits against superior resources, knowing that any result is possible. 

[quote user="ruthers1"]Thumbs up if you think ruthie should just feck off.

No doubt you''ll all be back on here this time tomorrow picking the ''positives'' out of another Canary capitulation.[/quote]

Whereas you''ll be on here gloating in your moment of glory. Unless of course your prediction fails to materialise, in which case we won''t hear from you for a while, like when your prediction that we wouldn''t win a game this season 1-0 came unstuck and you were conspicuous by your absence.

Despite Chelsea''s current form and position, we really shouldn''t underestimate them, this is still a pretty tough away trip.

Indeed Morty, it''s still Chelsea, the team that won the title last season and has hundreds of millions of pounds worth of talent at their disposal. Any points gained is still a bonus as far as I''m concerned, if we lose well it is what is expected against a team packed with quality and a budget we can only dream of matching. Staying up is a battle of attrition in this league and if people like Ruthers think that losing to teams of this calibre is so bad then it shows how out of touch with reality he is or more likely that he is just an Ipswich fan/ troll.

Love these games ... nothing to lose.

I have been imagining a 96th minute last gasp Mbokani power header to steal a 0-1 victory all week! Think a 5-0 drumming is far more likely!

Mind you the OP said we''d need to score at least 3 to win any game this season

You''re right, I did, but I never bargained on RM being out of the side.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Mind you the OP said we''d need to score at least 3 to win any game this season

You''re right, I did, but I never bargained on RM being out of the side.[/quote]What will your excuse be, come the end of the season, if we have won away more, with less than 3 goals, on more than a few occasions?

Stoke, Bournemouth, Liverpool, WBA, Swansea. We would have won all those games with 2 goals-and RM played in 4 of those Ruthers. Conveniently ignored to suit your agenda.

What will your excuse be, come the end of the season, if we have won away more, with less than 3 goals, on more than a few occasions?

I don''t think I''ll even consider what my response would likely be in light of what you are suggesting there Morty.

We''ve ''squeeked'' past an incredibly off colour Swansea side 1-0 at home with our Achilles heel suspended from the team. That''s all.

We''ve beat another 2 very poor sides and relegation certainties in Sunderland and Bournemouth. That''s all.

No wonder Paul Merson doesn''t see fit to give us a mention. We''ve hardly been turning any trees up have we?!