Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 16

Should probably clarify that I meant NUNEATON HOME WIN!

Good luck all. Man United to win at Watford please.

Match bet: both teams to score in first half is 4/1 on Skybet. If that isn''t available, Draw/Chelsea on the HT/FT please.

Celtic should be too strong for Kilmarnock. Best of luck all.

Match bet, I like the both teams to score in the first half at 4/1 that feedthewolf posted.

Lets try over the North sea to Holland this week.....

Ajax v Cambuur....Home win.

Good luck Splutcho and all this weeks pup''s.[Y]

Off to turkey this week - mersin v fenerbahce. AWAY WIN.

think the city game will be tight - so under 3.5 goals at the bridge.

Good luck pups and otbc!

(And im fine to do the norwich bet on the 19th nutty!)

Never joined in this before.

So here goes.

Norwich: first half Norwich win, full time draw.

Away from that. Grant Holt to score against Ipswich.

Hi Norfolk Dan, and welcome to the PUPS.

We are always looking for new people to help us and are a friendly bunch (mainly!) so I''ll quickly do the honours of letting you know how things work;

Each week one lucky PUP gets picked to choose our 6 match accumulator from the suggestions of other Pups .

Another lucky Pup gets to pick the Norwich Match selections (as long as there''s a Norwich match that weekend)

So each week we need 1 match result bet selection (to win, draw, or lose) for example "Celtic vs Kilmarnock - home win" for the lucky Pup to choose from and one Norwich Match Bet (like your suggestion above). Those who have picked in at least half the weeks and are at a win rate of over 50% (I believe!) are included in a weekly table at the end of the weekend.

What''s all this for? Charity of course! I''m sure Nutty will fill in any blanks that I might have missed

Welcome aboard buddy!

Thank you for joining and posting Norfolk Dan. You know how to make a nutty PUP happy![:)]

The win/draw is just the sort of selection Redders needs. For the other one it would be great if you picked a team to win. Like my pick this week was Wigan. If you fancy Holty spoiling yet another day for the binners then Wolves would be a good selection.

Welcome buddy.

Off to Italy this week - Inter Milan v Frosinone HOME win please.

For the Norwich bet, Redmond to score anytime.

Best of luck all

PLYMOUTH did me a good turn last week so I''ll stick with them at home to Exeter.

For the match bet I''d have the lot on Norwich +1 on the Asian handicap. For those unfamiliar a Norwich win or draw is a winner a 1 goal defeat gets our stake returned (there are no draws in the Asian markets) a defeat by two or more would be a loser.

Good luck everybody

Netherlands for me with Willem II v PSV Eindhoven (PSV away win).

For the City bet I''ll go for Ryan Bennett to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]Wolves to win it is.

Do I need to add anything into the charity pot ?[/quote]

It''s not pay to play buddy. I should have enough money to fund the rest of the season. I''ve also got £770 yet to be presented to the CSF. You can donate something later to the presentation pot if you like. If you''re still playing next season, and I hope you are, then the PUPs who can afford to send me a tenner to fund us. You joining us has added to the power of the PUPs[:)]

The Nordost-Nord section of the German Oberliga.Hansa Rostock II to win at home against Hurturkel.Hansa Rostock II, with a  4-0-1 and 11/4 home record, are in good form. Hurturkel, with a 1-0-4 and 5/18 away record, did win twice in October against poor teams but then lost their next two (at home) 4-0.The current odds are around 1/6/1/7.---For the NCFC bet I like the look - for all sorts of reasons - of Norwich City to score a penalty, at 14/1.Good luck to all!

Both Chelsea (who would be 1/6 any other year) and Everton look great value but my pick is....Celtic.Best of luck all.

Hey PUPs, some really excellent picks here. Enough really to pick two lots of 6 games with some degree of confidence, so that is exactly what I''m going to do. The first bunch are for Nutty to put on and they are -

PLYMOUTH - Exeter (also my pick Nutty)

AJAX - Cambuur

VALENCIA - Las Palmas

ZENIT - Ural

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - Huddersfield

INTER MILAN - Frosinone

The second bunch of games I''m going to put a tenner on myself, with any winnings going straight to Nutty for the CSF, so keep an eye out and fingers crossed for wins for these sides - Leeds, Hibernian, Rangers, CSKA, Nuneaton and Celtic.

Thanks again for all your fantastic suggestions.

[quote user="splutcho"]Hey PUPs, some really excellent picks here. Enough really to pick two lots of 6 games with some degree of confidence, so that is exactly what I''m going to do. The first bunch are for Nutty to put on and they are -

PLYMOUTH - Exeter (also my pick Nutty)

AJAX - Cambuur

VALENCIA - Las Palmas

ZENIT - Ural

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - Huddersfield

INTER MILAN - Frosinone

The second bunch of games I''m going to put a tenner on myself, with any winnings going straight to Nutty for the CSF, so keep an eye out and fingers crossed for wins for these sides - Leeds, Hibernian, Rangers, CSKA, Nuneaton and Celtic.

Thanks again for all your fantastic suggestions.[/quote]

Brilliant Splutcho!! I love these selections[Y] I think you have a great chance. I saw Emma at the CSF quiz and asked her about the next presentation and it looks like we''re aiming for the Newcastle game in April. Because hopefully we can arrange something special with the DS team that day. Now I sorta promised her we''d have at least £1,000 by then. So I''m really excited by these selections because I think you can make up nearly half the difference this weekend. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill staked at £10.04 and the potential return is a mouth watering £100.06p. Here are the details : -

Zenit

4/11

1:30 Sat

Kathy

Plymouth

5/6

3:00 Sat

Redders, Lakey, Hector,

Splutcho

Sheff Wed

4/5

3:00 Sat

Molly

Ajax

2/11

6:45 Sat

Tilly, Yelfuture, Greg, Inchy,

NBS

Valencia

8/15

9:00 Sat

Lessingham

Inter

2/9

7:45 Sun

Cosmic, Vindo

So we have five tomorrow and if the luck is with us a nice exciting wait til Sunday evening for the last one. I love these exciting Rays Funds weekends!![Y]

Also a big thank you for incuding us in your other six, Leeds, Hibernian, Rangers, CSKA, Nuneaton and Celtic, we''ll be keeping an eye on those too. So good luck Splutcho and all you PUPs[:)]

Sorry I''m late Splutcho. Great picks with a great potential return. Good luck mate.For the record, I would have had VALENCIA v Las Palmas - HOME WINFor our game against Chelsea, I think it could be a bad tempered affair.RED CARD IN THE GAME - YES 15/4LeedscanaryPS - Nutty, delighted to pick the match bets for the Arsenal game

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Nordost-Nord section of the German Oberliga.Hansa Rostock II to win at home against Hurturkel.Hansa Rostock II, with a  4-0-1 and 11/4 home record, are in good form. Hurturkel, with a 1-0-4 and 5/18 away record, did win twice in October against poor teams but then lost their next two (at home) 4-0.The current odds are around 1/6/1/7.---For the NCFC bet I like the look - for all sorts of reasons - of Norwich City to score a penalty, at 14/1.Good luck to all![/quote]

I very nearly went for one of your obscure Oberliga selections Purple.  TSV Schott Mainz in the German Oberliga Rhineland-Pfalz/Saar (whatever that is), but I bottled it at the last second. 

Fashionably late again 😳😳😳

MMMK - Lorient -v- PSG AWAY WIN

MM - Willem II -v- PSV EINDHOVEN AWAY WIN

Good Luck everyone 🤑🤑🤑

Because of snow forecast Im sticking for a higher profile game and going for Arsenal to beat West Brom.

For the Norwich bet I''m going for a Jonny Howson goal in a 1-0 win.

Good luck Splutcho and Reddersrightfoot and all!

Also Nutty 12/12 is fine for me to do the match bet, hope I do it justice!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]The Nordost-Nord section of the German Oberliga.Hansa Rostock II to win at home against Hurturkel.Hansa Rostock II, with a  4-0-1 and 11/4 home record, are in good form. Hurturkel, with a 1-0-4 and 5/18 away record, did win twice in October against poor teams but then lost their next two (at home) 4-0.The current odds are around 1/6/1/7.---For the NCFC bet I like the look - for all sorts of reasons - of Norwich City to score a penalty, at 14/1.Good luck to all![/quote]

I very nearly went for one of your obscure Oberliga selections Purple.  TSV Schott Mainz in the German Oberliga Rhineland-Pfalz/Saar (whatever that is), but I bottled it at the last second.  [/quote]Slim, Schott Mainz were on my shortlist of six. I think it would have been a good choice, but the odds were something like 1/33!