Sign in to follow this  
0King Juan of SpainddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Distinctly uninspiring signings

Can anyone tell me how we''re going to get promotion by signing players who''ve been stuck in the middle to lower reaches of the 1st division? And saying "so-and-so''s not going anywhere" and then selling them the following week? Shouldn''t we be signing some winners? A couple of bloody good defenders woudn''t go amiss. Oh, I forgot, we''ve got Flem and the Ginger Pele. Silly me.

Thats what i thought a few weeks back. I thought why not get Jagielka and Sidwell. but it know appears that we cannot afford anywhere near those prices.

The signings we have made though are good players from bad teams mainly

Next time you slagg me off, because I''ve spoken the truth regarding Worthy''s abilities Sir King, you could perhaps back me up a little bit more.

Its no good you moaning now, I did warn you, several times, but as usual you refused to listern!.

Flem & Doc will be fine this season, don''t panic. My brother is a Cardiff fan and he and the majority of Cardiff fans are gutted to see him go.  I can''t comment on Louis-Jean but Jarret is a proven midfielder at the peak of his game. 

We are Norwich City, not Man Utd, Chelsea and it pains me to say it but I think geography plays a part in getting players to come.  We have to be realistic people.

Well im glad to hear Jarrett is a proven midfielder at the peak of his game because when he signed for us i had never heard of him , much like our new right back . Thorne is an average ccc striker whos best years are behind him .To say the signings are uninspiring is putting it very mildly.