Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Tunnel Cam Is back..

These do give a great insight to behind the scenes.  Great to see the players looking so relaxed and happy in their work.  A little bit surprised to see players arriving to work in suits. Would have imagined that they would arrive in tracksuits, ready to go.  Not a criticism, just a comment, before anyway takes the hump.

The players have always arrived in suits, for as long as I can remember, its hardly a new thing.

[quote user="morty"]The players have always arrived in suits, for as long as I can remember, its hardly a new thing.[/quote]If you click on Nutty''s Youtube link in the opening post Morty it also shows the Tunnel Cam for the game v Liverpool in 2014 under Neil Adams and it appears tracksuits were the order of the day in his reign.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"]The players have always arrived in suits, for as long as I can remember, its hardly a new thing.[/quote]If you click on Nutty''s Youtube link in the opening post Morty it also shows the Tunnel Cam for the game v Liverpool in 2014 under Neil Adams and it appears tracksuits were the order of the day in his reign.

[/quote]I have seen them more in suits, and was basing that on when the kids were younger I would take them to the game early to meet the players when they arrive, for autographs and pics. They had grown out of that by the Adams era[:)]

10 minutes to find out what the ''room of mystery'' was. Enjoyable videos considering not much happens.