Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Fans Forum with Alex Neil, Frankie McAvoy, Gary Holt

Will you be gracing us with your presence Mr Chops, would be nice to see you again.

Here''s an interview Alex Neil did for the Independent : -

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/alex-neil-norwich-manager-interview-the-worst-thing-when-you-lose-is-going-to-see-delia-a6715966.html

It finishes with : -

My Other Life

Reading Books

I have a young family and I go back after work and see my kids for two hours before they go to bed. This is a  24-hour job – your phone is always on. But I do like reading. I like books that I think might teach me something, real-life stories that you can take a lesson from – things that have happened to people and how they’ve managed to come back against the odds or cope.

A good question could be to ask what people and real-life stories have inspired you?

Thought people might be interested in an update as to how we''re doing, its been just over 4 months since we launched, in that time
Facebook 1186 likes  
Twitter - 833 followers
Website - 3150 visitors
We''ve also raised a good sum for the CSF and are looking forward to giving them a nice surprise in the way of a cheque at the end of the season
Last weekend we got posters put up in some of the pubs around the ground to advertise our next event and also gave fliers out with our contact details in local pubs before the game, but if anyone still hasnt found us it''s www.ncfsc.co.uk
As I''ve said many times ncfc have been a great support and encouragement to us and Archant have also helped by advertising our events online and in our local paper.
So its all good and we''re all getting excited about the Alex/Frankie/Gary forum next Wed in the Top of the Terrace, doors open at 7pm, no tickets needed, pay on the door
Remember its your social club, you don''t have to join, you just join in
Enjoy the game Saturday, OTBC
Diane on behalf of our volunteers

Reading the posts on here over the weekend lots of fans have lots of questions for Alex and his team, so don''t be shy and just moan on here, nows your chance to ask those burning questions face to face

Next Wed - Top of the Terrace - Doors open at 7pm - Guests are Alex Neil, Frankie McAvoy, Gary Holt with compere Adrian Forbes

Look forward to seeing some of you there

Surely you should know by now my little Angel that the serial moaners never ever show their faces when there is a big opportunity to verbally express what they post on here ?

Just reading a comment on another thread about how the club will vet questions on the night so just wanted to make it crystal clear and give you my word that our social club''s fans forum won''t be staged and there will be no questions written down for anyone from the club to look through. 
NCFC have had no input into this event whatsoever, its been organised solely by us volunteers, the only question I''ve been asked by the club is what time do we want Alex to turn up.
On the night it will be hands up if you want to ask a question, our compere for the evening will then work his way round the room and fit in as many questions as possible.
Those of you who were at the AGM will know that Alex isn''t the sort to shy away from difficult questions and I know he won''t on Wed night either.
So if you have a burning question, this is your opportunity to ask it.
We will have a summary of all the questions and answers on our website as soon as we can, plus of course some nice pictures of the event.
Look forward to seeing lots of you there [:)]

Alex might know what has happened to Bowkett?  Specifically the timing - why he was re-elected 2 weeks ago and now gone!Frankie McAvoy might be able to provide an update on the ''Where''s Fry?'' 2016 Annual for Tilly [:P]

Guess Im not worth it then NBS lol lol

Last shameless plug for tonight, doors open at 7pm, see you all there

Sorry, no report from me tonight. I''m laid up with a chest infection. Also touch and go for Sunday if things don''t improve.

[quote user="ricardo"]Sorry, no report from me tonight. I''m laid up with a chest infection. Also touch and go for Sunday if things don''t improve.
[/quote]

Sunday, aren''t we playing on Saturday?

You must be on some strong medication for that chest infection as you''ve started to confuse the days of the week, unless you do have some kind of function on Sunday that we should know about?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="ricardo"]Sorry, no report from me tonight. I''m laid up with a chest infection. Also touch and go for Sunday if things don''t improve.[/quote]

Sunday, aren''t we playing on Saturday?

You must be on some strong medication for that chest infection as you''ve started to confuse the days of the week, unless you do have some kind of function on Sunday that we should know about?

[/quote]Whatever, I''m too ill to think about it at the moment.Now going strong on the Irish whiskey and honey, kill or cure remedy.

[quote user="snake-eyes"]I will be in attendance tonight.

A rare outing for me, but it is a great opportunity to meet you all!

Snake[/quote]Will be great tgo see you again Snakey. Say hello on the way in buddy.

Get well soon Ricky - I surely hope I get to read your match report on Saturday evening or I''ll be left lost on your fair reflection and opinion!

[quote user="AJ"]Get well soon Ricky - I surely hope I get to read your match report on Saturday evening or I''ll be left lost on your fair reflection and opinion![/quote]Thanks AJ. With expert nursing from Mrs Ricardo I hope to be back in the frame by the weekend.[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]If only Peroni was available on prescription. [:P][/quote]Tilly, when I couldn''t face one last Sunday I knew I was ill.

Rickyyyyy we love you and all that and really want you to get better soon. But until that happens couldn''t you post somewhere a little quieter where there''s less chance of spreading those germs....

What a brilliant night, hope all those who came enjoyed themselves, thanks for your support x

I didn''t see Wiz there - was expecting a troll to turn up and take his issues direct but alas the coward can only use a keyboard, badly on a forum.

All huff and zero puff. Huzzah he can never attend Carrow Road

[quote user="cityangel"]What a brilliant night, hope all those who came enjoyed themselves, thanks for your support x[/quote]

Hope to see a full report on here soon, cheers

Ie there a report up anywhere yet. Judging by a few twitter comments, it sounded like a good affair.