Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Fans Forum with Alex Neil, Frankie McAvoy, Gary Holt

We are very pleased and excited to invite all you pinkun posters to our next event which is on Wednesday Dec 9th in the Top of the Terrace, door open just before 7pm Adults £3, Under 16''s £1 

Its a fans forum,  hosted by Adrian Forbes, with a panel of our manager Alex Neil and his management team Frankie McAvoy and Gary Holt, so if you have a burning question to ask one of them or just want to spend the evening with like minded Norwich City fans then put it in your diary/phone/calendar so you don''t forget. 

Our fans social club is your  fans social club so come and support us and have some fun and remember you don''t have to join, you just join in [:)]
Diane on behalf of the volunteers team

Count me in of course my little Angel but will there be a Scottish to English translator there on the night ? [:P]

To get back to the topic, who is coming to the forum to support your fans social club.

I know Lapps, Tilly, Kathy, Duncan, Nutty, ClareW, Graham Humphreys, can you sit down please and face 2 dots, from this site will be there

Who else is coming ??

Neil is easy to understand. The other two are a bit harder but listening to Lambert was like someone mumbling a different bloody language were every other word was ''triffic'' or ''theylads''

I''ll never miss that bloke''s interviews, dour doesn''t do them justice

Im not fretting Mr Tilly, quite the opposite, lol, I was just trying to encourage pinkun posters as would love to meet some of them face to face

I shall be on the door for this event and will let Pink Un posters in for just 3 quid with a discounted price of £1 for PUPs under 16.

Waveney
Its  a special price for you only 50p for each identity you''ve used on here [:)][:D], I ''ll let Lappin work that out for you [:D][:D]

Just in case anyone misinterprets my last post I was only having a bit of fun with Waveney which I''m sure he''ll smile at.

[quote user="cityangel"]Just in case anyone misinterprets my last post I was only having a bit of fun with Waveney which I''m sure he''ll smile at.[/quote]Which identity do you want a smile from CA?[;)]

For those who post on here but cannot make it on the night will NCFSC accept questions placed on here to be asked by one of the volunteers on their behalf ?

That''s a good thought Tilly. There''s no reason why people who can''t attend shouldn''t post questions on here. But we can''t really give any guarantee  they will get asked just like all those attending won''t neccessarily get to ask. We are expecting quite a big turn out and obviously if a lot want to ask questions time wouldn''t allow for everyone to do so.

But don''t let that put you off posting them. The best thing that could happen is if someone who is going reads the question on here and thinks it would be worth asking.

Hoggy.. please say hello on your way in. I''d love to meet you.

I can''t make it but could someone take a Pinkun ''team'' photo of those members that are there on the night? It would be good to put faces to Pinkun names.

You know how it is, you get a picture in your mind, of what people may look like, and it would be good to see how close my minds impression of people is, to their ''real'' face ;)

I know what Till, Morty and Nutty look like, and I haven''t been wrong yet! ;)

Now Mr Crabby, how are we going to know in a crowd of 200 ish which people post on the pinkun lol

There''s 5 pinkun posters in this picture if that helps??

http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/about-us/our-volunteers

At the AGM last night Alex Neil gave very accomplished, honest and informative answers to Shareholders questions. I can honestly say I found it the best performance of a manager that I can ever remember at an AGM. For those who couldn''t be there this Fan''s Social Club event gives you the chance to find out for yourself. See if you agree with me. I am sure you''ll be impressed with what you see and hear.

Norwich City have very kindly advertised our next event on there website
http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/fans-social-club-alex-neil-frankie-mcavoy-gary-holt-2819713.aspx
 and tweeted it on their twitter account to their 260k followers
Hope they dont all turn up [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Norwich City have very kindly advertised our next event on there website
http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/fans-social-club-alex-neil-frankie-mcavoy-gary-holt-2819713.aspx
[/quote]Get Stephen Fry to tweet it as he has 11.7 million followers.[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]Norwich City have very kindly advertised our next event on there website
[/quote]Get Stephen Fry to tweet it as he has 11.7 million followers.[:P][/quote]Well it''s a pretty sure bet he won''t turn up [:D]

Can''t accomodate all of Stephen Fry''s followers Tilly but thanks for the suggestion lol

If anyone is not going to the footy today and is wondering what to do on this wet and windy Sunday, how about thinking up some questions that you can ask Aex or Frankie or Gary on Dec 9th at the fans forum lol

I would like to ask "which player would last longest in a boxing match with a grizzly bear?"

I think Wes as he would be hard to hit, or Mbokani as he''s a big lump.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]I would like to ask "which player would last longest in a boxing match with a grizzly bear?"

I think Wes as he would be hard to hit, or Mbokani as he''s a big lump.[/quote]

Ryan Bennett by a camera pit which would become a bear pit[;)]

Just over a week to go now...

Only just over a week to go now so make sure you''ve got the date in your diary Dec 9th doors open at 7pm

Also if anyone cant go and has a burning sensible question they want asking I cant promise it will be asked but I ll do my best

All the details are on www.ncfsc.co.uk

Thanks for your support