Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Ricky

Houghton was trying, IMO.  He gave it his best shot IMO and worked as hard as he could to make us a compact and organised unit, but was let down - betrayed, even, IMO - by the players that he had nothing to do with recruiting or training.  Particularly Sn*dgr*ss, who for some reason has gone on to be transferred for millions of pounds and has continued to play international football when he is IMO quite obviously the root cause of why Norwich were relegated as he was to blame for our lack of goals, entertainment, team spirit and defensive solidity.  If I ever see him again then I plan to drive my Smart car straight at him as fast as the speed limit will allow, so unless he''s in the city centre or a multi storey car park then he''ll be doing that "moaning" face again as he lies there waiting for the ambulance, IMO.

Damn you Bor, you just made me laugh whilst x factor is on, which apparently I''m not supposed to do.

Alien Uncovered, jesus christ I really thought this show had reached a trough with Wagner, or Kitty Brucknell, or Katie Waissel, 
Also, anyone singing an REM song for "saving" will automatically be kicked out.
In other news, I have no idea what Ricky is doing.

I think you blokes need to change the channel. 8 out of 10 is on 4music followed by Most Haunted at 2200. After last nights Norwich Ghost Walk, xfactor is just too much stimulation.

lol, not sure if Henning Wehn or you have the best one-liners. But it''s time to see if, Carl and Stuart die tonight in most haunted. I advise viewer discretion.

Guessing he didnt get the service while making all the runs in to channels.Good players look good in ANY team,

I''m not sure Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas fit in with that statement at the moment!

Jas I accepted that an moved on a year ago. Am just waiting for the contract to run down so he can disappear back into anonymity so one day he''ll be someone you talk to your mates about down the pub. We can all say remember that Ricky Van what''s his name? How did he ever dupe anyone into giving him such a massive contract and we can all laugh about what a mistake that was. Unfortunately though he''s still contracted to us for another two years! On the bright side though at least if we get relegated this season we will be paying him less money next and may have a chance of getting rid a year earlier.

You have to hand it to the lad for trying to get involved even when he isn''t playing. Last night, if I read this correctly, he managed to get booked despite being (again) an unused sub...

Yeah he did get a card in th 92nd minute. Need help finding out what for. Maybe a gust of wind blew him into the fourth official?

It''s got to the point he''s so bad I''m wondering if he''s actually Lee Nelson who''s just taken this joke a bit too far.

There you go, another manager who can''t see the value of the Wolfswinkel.
It''s like the Beatles getting turned down by 22 record companies before they got signed.
Or JK Rowling getting 22 rejections from publishers for Harry Potter.
I have admittedly made these numbers up without research, but I think we can all identify with the analogies on display tonight.

So it turns out the Beatles were turned down by Decca, who then signed the Rolling Stones.  We''ll call that neutral.
JK Rowling received 12 rejections for Harry Potter.