Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Ricky

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Sock Puppet"]Match fit and ready, this could be the Renaissance vor Wolfswinkel.[/quote]Another sad fake. Is half term over yet, or maybe it''s bor.....again. [/quote]Whoever you are, you can run by changing your name again, but you can''t hide.

[quote user="morty"]And make the thread all about you...[/quote]Someone already did and it wasn''t me. All I did was comment on the fake account and then posted to return to the topic. But you think what you like - you usually do.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Keep watching Ricky nearly got the ball !!!![/quote]Still waiting....

But have you been watching his off the ball work?  He''s working those channels like a shadow ninja.
I''m tempted to upgrade my previous offer to eating a hot dog, only the sausage is actually my own turd.
I think I''ll hold off on that one as I have no bread rolls at present.

Ricky off at half time anyone?
Would anyone notice?
Honestly, Houghton.  Â£8.5 million pounds.  No wonder the board are reluctant to splash the cash when you look at our record signing.
I might dig out the "be afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" marketing poster and cry myself to sleep over it.