Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Where was the passion ? Team and Management !

One thing that struck me was the lack of fight / passion

firstly from the management we have 3 passionate fiery scots on the bench AN , holt and FM I didn''t see any passion , geeing up , bottole kicking ranting fist pumping I know people have different styles but come on show that we want it pulis was jumping about arguing with forth official etc

players .... where was the aka grant holt rollickings pulling players into the fight again captain clapping his hands come on lads we can do this , telling players to work harder get stuck it win this war ????

players demanding more from others telling Redmond to buck his ideas up with his corners etc

i thought AN looked very beaten yesterday and gary holt just sat there come on holty that''s not how you played

i thought Bennett did show most when lambert came on he put a strong tackle into him like he should to remind him he was not in for a easy game

WBA did it niggled hunted argued and wanted it

Neil sounded like a broken man yesterday after the game it''s now just a matter of time.

Didn''t have a plan B tactically didn''t have a clue.

No passion to get an equaliser it was bad really bad yesterday no wonder the crowd boo''d loudly at the end of the game

Earl of the Carra wrote the following post at 25/10/2015 12:26 PM:

Neil sounded like a broken man yesterday after the game it''s now just a matter of time.

Didn''t have a plan B tactically didn''t have a clue.

No passion to get an equaliser it was bad really bad yesterday no wonder the crowd boo''d loudly at the end of the game

Now now, yes AN did sound worryingly deflated yesterday I agree, but the fans did not boo loudly at the end of the game.

There was a little booing but hardly loud.

alex tettey and Bennett were the only ones with much bite at all

You know WBA or any pulis team is going to battle hard and make you earn the points why so toothless ?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Clint"]I think the passion left for Derby.[/quote]Nonsense. His two replacements were two of our best players yesterday - and display plenty of passion.  In the middle? No way.

[/quote]

Alex Tettey in the middle didn''t show any passion? The man who ran 30 yards to track an opponents run and block a clear shot on goal? The only man to have a shot on target in the second half? The player who was putting us on the front foot with driving runs through the middle of the park time and again in the last 20 minutes of the game when our "attacking" players had gone into hiding?

You really left yesterday thinking Robbie Brady showed more passion than him? Fascinating.