Sign in to follow this  
morty

Sherwood.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]Rogers to Villa? Or is he being paid for the next 2 years by Liverpool?[/quote]nailed on relegation if he goes there...the only reason he even had a sniff of success at the scouse was that he had Suarez...Gabby Agbonlahor can''t keep villa up.

that''s not good news for us really , sunderland now aston villa if they get a experienced man in we could well be bottom before Christmas

[quote user="norfolkngood"]that''s not good news for us really , sunderland now aston villa if they get a experienced man in we could well be bottom before Christmas[/quote]They have appointed Kevin Macdonald an an interim.

As I said on another thread yesterday he was on borrowed time. I don''t remember to many City fans wanting him here? I certainly didn''t.

I just hope that Rodgers is on some deal with his payoff that makes it financially difficult for him to take the Villa job . I''d expect him to change it around there .

What next for Tim? No more managerial positions in the Prem, can''t see him taking a job in the lower leagues.Anyone got any suggestions for his talents? I can see him launching a range of accompiaments for Indian food.

I reckon Lennon will be available again soon too. JF and Highland will be wetting themselves with excitement at the very thought....

They''re making another Beetllejuice so there maybe a call for a ''shrunken headed man''.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I reckon Lennon will be available again soon too. JF and Highland will be wetting themselves with excitement at the very thought....[/quote]Given the choice of Lennon , Sherwood or Neil Adams i know who would be my third choice every single time , two of them will continue to earn a living managing football clubs the other had to have a job specially created for him out of pity.

Perhaps he''ll wait for the Bolton job to come available again. If nothing else it would help Highland and Jf decide which would have done worst for us....

Sherwood is made for Soccer Saturday, with that manly stubble, chiselled jaw and endless stream of cliched drivel.
Hopefully Paul Merson will be benched to make way.

2 fairly high profile jobs, 2 disasters can''t see him managing again any time soon

You really are a 🔔🔚 NN. I never wanted Lennon I''ve only ever said there was a time when he was in line for the job

And given the choice of Lennon or Adams I''d still take Lennon every time.