Sign in to follow this  
Dave

I dont want Lambert back

A lot of people calling for Neils head, i think its far too soon for that - so many managers go after a run of bad results, if this had happened in the past some of the great managers in the game never would have been.

But back on subject know a lot of people want Lambert back, I dont - why you ask, its common for managers to return and it not work out 2nd time around, this happens more often than success.

At the moment I''m not sure who would be an ideal replacement in the event that Neil went, most names weve been realistically linked with in the past 18 months have gone on to have nightmares in their jobs

[quote user="Dave"]A lot of people calling for Neils head, i think its far too soon for that - so many managers go after a run of bad results, if this had happened in the past some of the great managers in the game never would have been.

But back on subject know a lot of people want Lambert back, I dont - why you ask, its common for managers to return and it not work out 2nd time around, this happens more often than success.

At the moment I''m not sure who would be an ideal replacement in the event that Neil went, most names weve been realistically linked with in the past 18 months have gone on to have nightmares in their jobs[/quote]Are they though?Other than the usual numpties on here, I haven''t seen anyone saying he should go.

Who would really want Mr Lambert back at Carrow Road another bum who thinks the Grass is Greener on the other side, and we''ve seen lots of them over the years

1 wheelchair bound wannabe wizard does not an entire forum make.[:D][:P]