Sign in to follow this  
Earl of the Carra

Everton away

Am making the effort to go to this one.

He needs to play a full strength squad to get some confidence back into the team and hopefully steal a win

That said if he doesn''t and having travelled that distance late at night that will be the end of him for me.

Given that City at the weekend will be a case of damage limitation I''d like to see us go for it in this one. But as we will concede at least two the chances of progressing are slim

[quote user="Earl of the Carra"]Am making the effort to go to this one.[/quote]You used to tell us you went to every game Waveney, home and away.Now you''re saying you''re just another PLASTIC. Lol. [:D] [<:o)]

Would make sense to "go for it", but at the same time, changes are needed to see what fringe players can do, most urgently VOO, I think. Lafferty too. Jerome will probably play more of a part than he did against WBA.

We have not done too bad against Everton in recent years. 1-4-1 are the stats, 3 games at home, 3 at Goodison.

Pretty sure Howson is finally "rested" now.

Everton must surely feel they can win the league cup this year, so I am sure they will be up for it as well.

Bet365 with 1.80 on Everton..quite tempting the way we are currently playing.

Would love for AN to give the players "license to express yourselves", go for it, as there is no pressure in a game like this.

In such games, Norwich can be a force. Seen it so many times before. When Norwich have no pressure, no expectations, and can hit from below, we are at our best.

On the other side, if players like Rudd, VOO, Lafferty, maybe also O''Neil are not featuring in this game, they rarely will, and you have to question AN''s man management, as he is not giving them chances in the league either.

I''m assuming Saturday''s Man City game will dictate who will play, so expect a few changes. I''m expecting Mulumbu will either start or come on for at least half an hour.