Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Bournemouth learning some harsh lessons today

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Fairweather fans who devote more energy to whingeing, than getting behind their team?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Simple, we are naive and defensively poor.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Fairweather fans who devote more energy to whingeing, than getting behind their team?[/quote]

is that why we lost yesterday?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Simple, we are naive and defensively poor.[/quote]

i dont know if thats an "excuse"..more a "reason".

so the question is ...what''s our excuse for being naive and defensively poor??

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Simple, we are naive and defensively poor.[/quote]

i dont know if thats an "excuse"..more a "reason".

so the question is ...what''s our excuse for being naive and defensively poor??[/quote]You really don''t know the answer to that?

Good! Let''s hope villas next appointment is another joker.

Thanks to them and Newcastle today, it''s official.We no longer have the worst defence in the league - and league tables don''t lie. Do they????????

So that''s us and Bournemouth as the whipping boys. Sunderland will improve with Allardyce and Villa could improve if they appoint a steady eddy type manager like Moyes.

That''s it then. Can the Premier League just relegate us now, and save us from the last - what - 28 or so league ganes?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Fairweather fans who devote more energy to whingeing, than getting behind their team?[/quote]

Getting behind the team the way the king of oneliners does it? Sorry Morty, you''re a joke.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="morty"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]at least they have the excuse of injuries..........what''s ours???[/quote]Fairweather fans who devote more energy to whingeing, than getting behind their team?[/quote]

Getting behind the team the way the king of oneliners does it? Sorry Morty, you''re a joke.[/quote]And you are a tedious noggy bell-sniff.I get behind the team by buying 3 season tickets, and going to at least 50% of away games.Do you mean like that?

Reality check please, when Bournemouth came to Carrow Rd the only injury they had was Gradel (I discount Mings because as far as I am concerned he was no great loss based on the four games against Ippo). The worst defence in the league (with Martin at CB) kept Callum Wilson (who was on a hot streak) quiet.

We are not very good (defensively) but Bournemouth are even worse......

Hey, does anyone know if we''re covering more ground now?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]They concede 5 goals again, and their fans applaud them off, can''t imagine some on here doing that.[/quote]On here Lessingham? You mean you can imagine the Carrow Road "faithful" doing it? How nice to think that all that boo-ing during Hughton''s time was really a form of applause ........[;)]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Correct west coast, i meant Carrow Road, but a few on here haven''t been there for so long, so do their booing on here. Wondered how long until someone mentioned Hooton[/quote]There''s always a turning point somewhere down the road and every manager has his sell by date. When you''ve seen a few you learn to recognise the signs. Alex Neil has a lot of goodwill to burn up so I would guess that even if this form continues, his D Day is still quite a way down the line.There were a few half hearted boo''s at the final whistle on Saturday but nothing yet to suggest the manager is in any danger yet. The Carrow Road crowd are slow to turn but there is no mistaking it when they do.Results are everything.[Y]