Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Sunderland-Newcastle-Norwich

I have been making sure that if you post something genuine i give you a genuine response LDC. Theres been a couple in the last 2 months. Thats not a good %

[quote user="lake district canary"]a) I write the truth as I see it and that is what I always do.  If you don''t like it, that''s tough.  b) I''m sitting with family because family is more important than football.  c)In your above quotes I say I will be admiring our fans from wherever I sit. That is showing respect.The responses on this thread are ridiculous.  All I''ve done on this thread is try to be positive, open and honest, so stuff  the lot of you.And as for "Go on son. I''m done with you".......who on earth do you think you are?  Laughable.

[/quote]LolHave you got the blues?  [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"]I have been making sure that if you post something genuine i give you a genuine response LDC. Theres been a couple in the last 2 months. Thats not a good %[/quote]Everything I write is genuine, heartfelt and 100% what I think.  I may be wrong sometimes or a lot of the time - I may be misguided - but I wouldn''t waste my time on here writing stuff for the sake of it.  That''s what the likes of some posters can''t understand. They think I am false or "playing games".   Well I believe my football club and will awlays talk about being positive about it.  Again, if people think that is playing games they are totally wrong. 

I appreciate genuine responses too, of course, but as for the people who lazily assume I am "playing games" that continually try and shoot me down regardless of anything I write, they are just like flies around a cow''s tail - parasites.  Maybe they are judging me by their own standards and it is they who play games.....

Funny how, those that can be bothered to comment ( many can''t because by Christ, its getting boring you wanting to make this entire forum about you) all seem to come to the same conclusion though, isn''t it?You go out of your way to seek attention, and appear to revel in it all the more if it is negative. Thats what people take issue with, amongst other things, I really can''t be bothered making a list. And the more people give you grief, the more you go out of your way to belligerently lecture and patronise them.Its not everybody else, its you.

Looks like i had better get to the shop when i go out today and buy some popcorn for tonight.What could be better tonight''s game on a stream AND this thread. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Looks like i had better get to the shop when i go out today and buy some popcorn for tonight.What could be better tonight''s game on a stream AND this thread. [:D][/quote]Game on a stream? You plastic[;)]You''ll have to count me out, am getting on the cabbage bus in a few hours!

[quote user="morty"]Funny how, those that can be bothered to comment ( many can''t because by Christ, its getting boring you wanting to make this entire forum about you) all seem to come to the same conclusion though, isn''t it? You go out of your way to seek attention, and appear to revel in it all the more if it is negative. Thats what people take issue with, amongst other things, I really can''t be bothered making a list. And the more people give you grief, the more you go out of your way to belligerently lecture and patronise them.Its not everybody else, its you.[/quote]

Please stick to the topic of the thread. 

It''s supposed to be about us being positive and about the challenges

ahead. Every one of my posts on this thread has had something about

football and/or fans being positive.  Can you say the same?   No.  So as for lecturing me about the forum - if you have nothing to say about the topic, just ignore it, like most normal posters would.  And for the umpteenth time I dont post to get grief - all I''ve done on this thread is be open and honest.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="hogesar"]I have been making sure that if you post something genuine i give you a genuine response LDC. Theres been a couple in the last 2 months. Thats not a good %[/quote]Everything I write is genuine, heartfelt and 100% what I think.  I may be wrong sometimes or a lot of the time - I may be misguided - but I wouldn''t waste my time on here writing stuff for the sake of it.  That''s what the likes of some posters can''t understand. They think I am false or "playing games".   Well I believe my football club and will awlays talk about being positive about it.  Again, if people think that is playing games they are totally wrong. 

I appreciate genuine responses too, of course, but as for the people who lazily assume I am "playing games" that continually try and shoot me down regardless of anything I write, they are just like flies around a cow''s tail - parasites.  Maybe they are judging me by their own standards and it is they who play games.....

[/quote]

Nothing about football in there Lakey. Please stick to the topic of the thread, please.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="hogesar"]I have been making sure that if you post something genuine i give you a genuine response LDC. Theres been a couple in the last 2 months. Thats not a good %[/quote]Everything I write is genuine, heartfelt and 100% what I think.  I may be wrong sometimes or a lot of the time - I may be misguided - but I wouldn''t waste my time on here writing stuff for the sake of it.  That''s what the likes of some posters can''t understand. They think I am false or "playing games".   Well I believe my football club and will awlays talk about being positive about it.  Again, if people think that is playing games they are totally wrong. 

I appreciate genuine responses too, of course, but as for the people who lazily assume I am "playing games" that continually try and shoot me down regardless of anything I write, they are just like flies around a cow''s tail - parasites.  Maybe they are judging me by their own standards and it is they who play games.....[/quote]

Nothing about football in there Lakey. Please stick to the topic of the thread, please.[/quote]

The thread is about being positive. Get it?  Your contributions to it are worse than Morty''s.

We don''t need a thread to tell us to be positive. It comes across as patronising and condescending, thank you very much.

What gives you the right to lecture more ardent fans on how they should support their team? Silly man.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]We don''t need a thread to tell us to be positive. It comes across as patronising and condescending, thank you very much.

What gives you the right to lecture more ardent fans on how they should support their team? Silly man.[/quote]

I think some people do need it spelled out to them.  My complaint will never be at supporters that already have a positive mindset, only the ones that don''t.   If  telling people that they need to try to be positive is condescending and patronising, so be it!

[quote user="morty"]Wow.[/quote]Don''t tell me the cabbage bus has onboard internet. I was looking forward to a few hours of  relative quiet and civility ......... [;)]

[quote user="morty"]There''s this new thing called mobile internet, not sure if you have heard of it?[/quote]Of course; just didn''t realise it had reached the Third World.