Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Sunderland-Newcastle-Norwich

We play Sunderland off the park and win 3-1 in the process.Norwich lose to Newcastle 6-2Sunderland beat Newcastle 3-0 Such is life in the premier league.  Anything is possible.  Look out man City! 

We are towards the foot of the table.
We beat a team at the foot of the table.
We lost to a team at the foot of the table.
A team at the foot of the table beat another team at the foot of the table.
Therefore we might beat a team at the top of the table.
Logic Denied Canary.

So you don''t think Big Sam who virtually everyone agreed would do a good job for Sunderland hasn''t begun to sort them out since we played them then Lakey ?

Sunderland have now got the best manager out of the three.

Annoyingly.

Undoubtedly Big Sam has affected Sunderland.As for bor -Silva and Aguero out.  A bit of positivity and who knows.We won''t win by being negative -  and the fans that go need to be up for it too,  as I''m sure they will be. If they are not, they might as well stay at home. I''ll be there  (sitting with MC relatives) so I''ll be watching the away fans!

Judging by the first-half, Fat Sam hadn''t ''sorted'' Sunderland out.

Sunderland, playing at home, were appalling, and Newcasle were all over them like a rash.

Then Sunderland got lucky. Newcastle''s equivalent of Sebastien Bassong made an unnecessarily stupid challenge, and just as half-time approached, Sunderland were undeservingly a penalty goal ahead, with Newcastle down to ten.

It also helped that Pantillimon made saves where Ruddy would have been picking the ball out of the net.

Alex Neil is the future, and hopefully the Norwich Board think so too.

[quote user="lake district canary"]the fans that go need to be up for it too,  as I''m sure they will be. If they are not, they might as well stay at home.I''ll be there  (sitting with MC relatives) so I''ll be watching the away fans![/quote]  Hilarious Lakey! There''s you urging the away fans to "be up for it or they might as well have stayed at home", whilst you............ sit silently in with the home fans. [:''(]You couldn''t make it up. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]the fans that go need to be up for it too,  as I''m sure they will be. If they are not, they might as well stay at home.I''ll be there  (sitting with MC relatives) so I''ll be watching the away fans![/quote]  Hilarious Lakey! There''s you urging the away fans to "be up for it or they might as well have stayed at home", whilst you............ sit silently in with the home fans. [:''(]You couldn''t make it up. [:S][/quote]Didn''t think I would be able to go to this game at all.  The offer of a free ticket was too much to turn down though.  Last time I did this, it was great to see our fans from the other side of the stadium - full of pride for our fans.  Hope it will be the same this Saturday.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The offer of a free ticket was too much to turn down though...[/quote]Did you call in at the food bank for your half-time refreshments? [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]the fans that go need to be up for it too,  as I''m sure they will be. If they are not, they might as well stay at home.I''ll be there  (sitting with MC relatives) so I''ll be watching the away fans![/quote]  Hilarious Lakey! There''s you urging the away fans to "be up for it or they might as well have stayed at home", whilst you............ sit silently in with the home fans. [:''(]You couldn''t make it up. [:S]

[/quote]
Yes, I look forward to the review of whether the away fans were loud enough, whether they could have done any better etc etc from the man with the free ticket in the home end.

[quote user="Bor"]Yes, I look forward to the review of whether the away fans were loud enough, whether they could have done any better etc etc from the man with the free ticket in the home end.[/quote]

Yeah, yeah.  At least I will be there.  Were you at the WBA game? No? Well, well......

lappinitup wrote:

lake district canary wrote:

the fans that go need to be up for it too, as I''m sure they will be. If they are not, they might as well stay at home.

I''ll be there (sitting with MC relatives) so I''ll be watching the away fans!

Hilarious Lakey! There''s you urging the away fans to "be up for it or they might as well have stayed at home", whilst you.......

..... sit silently in with the home fans.

You couldn''t make it up.

"Yes, I look forward to the review of whether the away fans were loud enough, whether they could have done any better etc etc from the man with the free ticket in the home end."

This has to be yet another classic LDC "don''t do what I do do what I tell you" thread.

Everything you post can be summed up in these few exchanges, exquisite.👍

UnbelievableYou must be up for it, you must get behind the team, unless you are me and sitting in the home end with a free ticket , then you are allowed to criticisedo you always think how can i annoy proper NCFC fans with my posts

[quote user="city4eva"]UnbelievableYou must be up for it, you must get behind the team, unless you are me and sitting in the home end with a free ticket , then you are allowed to criticisedo you always think how can i annoy proper NCFC fans with my posts[/quote]

So I am able to go to a game unexpectedly and for free - jealous or something?   You "proper" fans don''t always behave in a way that is "proper" anyway. There''s me - and many others - miles way, wishing we could get to more games, while fans that do go to games start getting uppity with some of us who dares to be slightly critical of them - but then I''ve been to many games at CR where the crowd have been nervous and quiet for no particular reason and I''ve had funny looks when standing up in the City Stand and shouting encouragement, while those around me sit and look up as if to say "what on earth is he doing that for".......   As far as away fans goes, they don''t need my help to be vociferous - I''ll be able watch and admire them on Saturday from a distance and yes, I''ll  have to bite my tongue when we score the winning goal.  So be it.  The away support are fantastic and it''s always a privilege to be with them - except when they get on a player''s back for no good reason - or start shouting "you don''t know what you''re doing" when the team is struggling in a highly competitive league, as they did at Villa a couple of seasons ago.  You see none of us is perfect, least of all me, but at least I am going to the game.   In an ideal world I would be going to every game - but then for some of us, distance,work, family and life in general get in the way.  I''m grateful someone offered me the free ticket, otherwise I wouldn''t be able to justify the going, because of the price of the ticket.  I hope if you are going you enjoy the match - and make sure you make plenty of noise, because I''ll be watching...... [;)]

[quote user="city4eva"]UnbelievableYou must be up for it, you must get behind the team, unless you are me and sitting in the home end with a free ticket , then you are allowed to criticisedo you always think how can i annoy proper NCFC fans with my posts[/quote][Y]

"proper fans"?  Don''t make me laugh.  Is the guy in Australia who follows us religiously but hardly ever able to goes to games not a proper fan?  Sometimes you lot sound like a load of parochial small minded yokels.  Embrace all fans or you are not ever going to be a "proper" fan of anything.

Lakey that is now twice this morning you have called Norwich fans ''you lot'' on different threads. A tad insensitive bearing in mind the grief you get but maybe you posted to get that grief ?

More attention seeking drivel. This is getting beyond parody now. You just absolutely loved the attention, be it good or bad.

Another pointless thread.

Please delete.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lakey that is now twice this morning you have called Norwich fans ''you lot'' on different threads. A tad insensitive bearing in mind the grief you get but maybe you posted to get that grief ?[/quote]Of course he does, and this has been my issue all along.

Oh please. Do me a favour. Get off your high horses. This thread was about being positive. I have merely responded to the replies in the way I have been resppnded to. Oh, no, I forgot....I''m not supposed to answer back......how silly of me.

LDC, i feel like you purposefully go out of your way to appear as the worst possible fan.

Im starting to warm to you, its becoming funny.

[quote user="hogesar"]LDC, i feel like you purposefully go out of your way to appear as the worst possible fan.

Im starting to warm to you, its becoming funny.[/quote]

I don''t pretend to be a good fan or a bad fan. I am just a fan.  Some of you go out of your way ego tripping to make yourselves feel like you are "better" fans. Now that is truly laughable.  Great if you can go to all the games, but that doesn''t make you "better" in any other way than that you spend your time and money going to matches.  Good on you, but we are all different.  In my world EVERY Norwich fan should be treated with the same respect, whatever their circumstances. That some of us exiles are treated as second class citizens by some of you is shameful.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''ve had funny looks when standing up in the City Stand and shouting encouragement, while those around me sit and look up as if to say "what on earth is he doing that for".......     [/quote]
I''m fairly sure that''s not quite the question they''re thinking.

[quote user="lake district canary"]We play Sunderland off the park and win 3-1 in the process.Norwich lose to Newcastle 6-2Sunderland beat Newcastle 3-0 Such is life in the premier league.  Anything is possible.  Look out man City! 

[/quote]Germany Surrenders!Earth is round not flat!King get''s shot in eye!King Tut dies![C]

[quote user="lake district canary"]In my world EVERY Norwich fan should be treated with the same respect, whatever their circumstances.[/quote]
[quote user="lake district canary"]You "proper" fans don''t always behave in a way that is "proper" anyway. There''s me - and many others - miles way, wishing we could get to more games, while fans that do go to games start getting uppity with some of us who dares to be slightly critical of them - but then I''ve been to many games at CR where the crowd have been nervous and quiet for no particular reason and I''ve had funny looks when standing up in the City Stand and shouting encouragement, while those around me sit and look up as if to say "what on earth is he doing that for"....... [/quote][quote user="lake district canary"]The away support are fantastic and it''s always a privilege to be with them - except when they get on a player''s back for no good reason - or start shouting "you don''t know what you''re doing" when the team is struggling in a highly competitive league, as they did at Villa a couple of seasons ago. [/quote]

So you talk about respect, while showing none, as the above quotes show.
How about respecting the fact that other supporters might behave differently to you?
If we do lose at Man City, I would not begrudge anyone who has sat on a 6 hour coach trip there and back again, and paid over a hundred pounds to see their team lose, voice a little frustration or disappointment.
But no, you sit in your free seat in the home end at a club just down the road and judge the true fans of this club.  
On you go, son.  I''m done with you.

a) I write the truth as I see it and that is what I always do.  If you don''t like it, that''s tough.  b) I''m sitting with family because family is more important than football.  c)In your above quotes I say I will be admiring our fans from wherever I sit. That is showing respect.The responses on this thread are ridiculous.  All I''ve done on this thread is try to be positive, open and honest, so stuff  the lot of you.And as for "Go on son. I''m done with you".......who on earth do you think you are?  Laughable.