Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

They walk amongst us.

It always surprises me that, considering our population, there are actually so few genuine nutters about. They will exist though

We clearly have one at large this morning.

They walk amongst us.

I thought that.

He/she/they are going to an enormous amount of trouble just to be a nuisance.

Trouble for trouble''s sake,

Quite sad.

Although it''s clearly best not to react, we need to keep one sensible post going so that those arriving at the site don''t think that it''s been taken over by the North Korean Secret Service, or whatever.

My Chromebook automatically throws up a translation without needing to be asked. There are Korean words in it all, but it''s basically gibberish, intended as sabotage.

I can think of easier ways.

How sad.

I''d just assumed Ki Son Yeung was just taking an interest in advance of a potential January transfer. Hope so, I''ve always really liked him.

What a sad C**t.
Not even bright enough to troll, so chooses to spam gibberish for his/her grand attention seek. Wonderful.

Its like a dystopian vision of when we have foreign owners..

but they are far more coherent, less trolling and not as aggressive as many of the forum regulars...

I hope others are, like me, laughing their faces off at the thought of some p-at (s) sitting there for the best part of two hours constantly cutting and pasting the same nonsense into the posting box.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I hope others are, like me, laughing their faces off at the thought of some p-at (s) sitting there for the best part of two hours constantly cutting and pasting the same nonsense into the posting box.[/quote]
I imagine they aren''t, probably a spam bot of some kind, scripted to post the same message under various accounts, most likely from compromised computers. A forum running on old crappy software with little moderation is the perfect target for them. I''m curious as to what they are trying to sell us though.

"I imagine they aren''t, probably a spam bot of some kind, scripted to post the same message under various accounts, most likely from compromised computers. A forum running on old crappy software with little moderation is the perfect target for them. I''m curious as to what they are trying to sell us though."

Makes sense.

Hopefully, all will be revealed when the powers that be come into the office at 9 O'' Clock.

Perhaps they''ll fix the quote function while they''re at it, that''s even more indecipherable.

Just trying to keep this thread bumped, I''ve had a quick google of bamwar and it seems we are not the first forum to get an attack like this, unless mod step in though it''s not going to stop.

I thought I had woken up in China lol they really must get some new software on here

[quote user="C Goodenough"]What is the point of it?[/quote]
I think its some sort of online game they are advertising.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]I thought a Chinese consortium had bought delias shares and that we were swamped by our new fanbase !![/quote]
It''s Korean [;)]

I thought I''d woken up in China lol

Just googled bam war 8 and its hit loads of old style forums

Just bumping, so the morning forum users can find some sense amongst this endless gibberish!

Could have been worse

Kim Jong Un''s executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs: