Sign in to follow this  
unique

I thought I'd heard it all, but........

when you read the tripe that other managers come out with, it merely underlines the gem we have with Alex Neil, who talks nothing but sense." Overall it was well-deserved passage through to the next round with the quality we showed in the penalty shootout " purrs Martinez.If the whingeing and whining on the Everton websites during the game is anything to go by, then Martinez is skating on very thin ice.When the first goal went in, Norwich to that point had 60% possession and nine corners to one. Hardly a "well-deserved passage" for a home side......

I thought we were, by far the better side, and had Grabban put his chances away we wouldn''t even be having this conversation.Everton looked better when they brought Ross Barkley on, and shuffled their formation, but theres only one side that deserved to win that match.

We should have won in full time, let alone in extra time. Unlucky to go out but once again the bottom line is we weren''t clinical enough which has been the main problem all season.

And to be fair you can''t argue with the quote you used - they were better than us in the penalty shoot out, that is indeed a fact.

[quote user="AJ"]We should have won in full time, let alone in extra time. Unlucky to go out but once again the bottom line is we weren''t clinical enough which has been the main problem all season.[/quote]Bottom line is that Grabban wasn''t clinical enough. Had two golden chances to win it, put them both straight at the keeper.All over the rest of the pitch we did enough to win it.