Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Everton match thread

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]So having read all that, will you be wanting a ticket if we make it?

I have noticed over the years reading all these posts it is quite hard to get a straight answer![/quote]
I''d love another day out at Wembley, there''s no reason we can''t have a cup run and stay up (though I''m not hopefully)

Commentator Dan O Hagan:

0-0HT. Norwich excellent. #NCFC fans will love Mulumbu on this evidence. Class act so far. Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe super too. Rudd flawless.

im always interestedim saying the manager should prioritise the league above it, too many first team regulars on the pitch/bench for a competition which doest matter should have played the kids

Your big toe is on the ball Iwan, i thought about that just after i pressed post. Mulumbu is looking good, covering a lot of ground. Stats please someone.

Grabban off , Jerome on.

[quote user="Ginja"]
I''d love another day out at Wembley, there''s no reason we can''t have a cup run and stay up (though I''m not hopefully)
[/quote]

do you really believe that!!!???lolit isnt the 80s anymore, players are tender little softies nowadays and need wrapping up, so we should have wrapped them up for the battle worth 120 million

Get in there! Finally a goal to show for their efforts! Playing brilliantly and no less than we deserve.

How fantastic has Rudd looked by the way? Commanding his area well, great distribution and looking full of confidence. I''ve always been a John Ruddy fan, but judging by this I think giving Rudd the chance to show what he can do with a few games in the first team would not be a bad thing at all!

[quote user="Norfolk Dan"]So come on Iron, final ticket, yes or no?[/quote]if we make the finaland manage not to get relegated later in the seasonill pay you back for your ticket

[quote user="morty"]The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.[/quote]Morty, can you get his autographs for me? [:)]

[quote user="morty"]The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.[/quote]Morty, can you get his autographs for me? [:)]

Stan, you miserable sod, this maybe the only silver lining to this season, so we might as well try and embrace it.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.[/quote]Morty, can you get his autographs for me? [:)][/quote]

Has there ever been made an autograph book which would be big enough?

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Who was at fault this time?[/quote]
I felt we didn''t close down the crosser on the wing quickly enough and it was just a complete shambles in the box from the low cross, two unmarked players.

I thought Everton would turn the screw and finish off but we''re not out of this yet, signs that we might be getting back into it.

[quote user="Ginja"]I thought Everton would turn the screw and finish off but we''re not out of this yet, signs that we might be getting back into it.[/quote]

Well done on fitting four cliches into one sentence.