Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Everton match thread

Thought I''d get it in early, team has been announced:Rudd; Wisdom, Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Redmond, Mulumbu, O''Neil (c), Odjidja; Hoolahan; Grabban.SUBS: Ruddy (GK), Whittaker, Martin, Jerome, Jarvis, Dorrans, Lafferty.

The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.

😃

[quote user="morty"]The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.

😃[/quote]

I am assuming meeting me will feature in your autobiography

[quote user="morty"]The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.

😃[/quote]Shouldn''t that be ''himselves''? [:D]

Try the M1 to Sheffield

PS If Hoopers partner could not stand Norfolk god help her when he takes her out for a day out in Sheffield

😃[/quote]Chin him!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"]The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself.

😃[/quote]Chin him![/quote]

He has seen the size of me!

morty wrote:

The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself. 😃

Was he wearing Blue and White? did he walk to the match? Was he wearing a Nappy? was his mum with him? is she fit? there''s so much to learn. Take him for a fine wine after the game, maybe do a ''personality piece''

look more up for this than the recent league gameshope we arent focussing on the wrong competitions, this is worthless

[quote user="iron_stan"]look more up for this than the recent league gameshope we arent focussing on the wrong competitions, this is worthless[/quote]. So when we get to Wembley you won''t be busting for a ticket?

[quote user="iron_stan"]look more up for this than the recent league gameshope we arent focussing on the wrong competitions, this is worthless[/quote]So, say we get past tonight''s big test, and make it to the final, will you give me your ticket?

id prefer to lose 10 nil tonight and stay in the premier leaguewe dont have a big, strong or good enough squad to compete on all frontsthis competition was great in the 80s and 90s, when the prize for winning was a proper european competition, now its ultimately worthless, even more so given the value of staying in the top flightif you want this club to grow the priority is the premier league, not this sh*telook at the state of teams in recent years that focussed on the cups over their relegation battleswigan/hull/birmingham etc etc

I do agree wholeheartedly that the quicker we are out of the cup, the better. But I wouldnt mind a clean sheet or a battling performance in the process.

Rudd looks superb, what a catch from that free kick, making another good case for himself.

😃[/quote]

That must have taken a while.

[quote user="iron_stan"]id prefer to lose 10 nil tonight and stay in the premier leaguewe dont have a big, strong or good enough squad to compete on all frontsthis competition was great in the 80s and 90s, when the prize for winning was a proper european competition, now its ultimately worthless, even more so given the value of staying in the top flightif you want this club to grow the priority is the premier league, not this sh*telook at the state of teams in recent years that focussed on the cups over their relegation battleswigan/hull/birmingham etc etc[/quote]

I disagree. We have a squad of players, with cup games giving an opportunity to those players not in the league squads to play some football and catch the managers eye, whilst putting pressure on those players who are playing the league games.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Has he been commanding his area well?[/quote]
Yes looking very confident.

Have a bad feeling we should have gone ahead late in the first half and it may come back to bite us

So having read all that, will you be wanting a ticket if we make it?

I have noticed over the years reading all these posts it is quite hard to get a straight answer!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]morty wrote:

The away trip has already been made special for me, pinkun legend Waveney Canary just came over and introduced himself. 😃

Was he wearing Blue and White? did he walk to the match? Was he wearing a Nappy? was his mum with him? is she fit? there''s so much to learn. Take him for a fine wine after the game, maybe do a ''personality piece''[/quote]Surely this should say ''split-personality piece''?