Sign in to follow this  
Derek Sims

Jonson Off... Entrance for a new winger...

Can''t believe Jonson is on his way out and I thought he would be useful in our championship season. Well with him going now we must get a winger or more in. Who do we have apart from Huckerby really then mabye Brennan? Well here it comes to save Creasy saying it lol, Norwich are linig up for ESBJERG ace Fredrik Berglund: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=291488 and also wouldn''t you say with our winger situation we might alos see another signing from that club .... that''s right, Jan Kristiansen. Well with the price tag and so on it would be virtually using the money from Jonson to get Kristiansen, BARGAIN.

i would be so happy if he bought Kristiansen, it would make up for failing to get Taylor.
Isnt this Berglund dude a striker though? I would rather we just bought a winger

[quote]i would be so happy if he bought Kristiansen, it would make up for failing to get Taylor. Isnt this Berglund dude a striker though? I would rather we just bought a winger[/quote]

Yet another bloody foreigner lined up then, yeah like the others set the City alight, not!.

Stick to the homee countries Nigel.

[quote]Yet another bloody foreigner lined up then, yeah like the others set the City alight, not!. Stick to the homee countries Nigel.[/quote]

Wizard, could you confirm these homee countries are The Bronx, South Central and Essex, or is it a spelling mistake

[quote]Yet another bloody foreigner lined up then, yeah like the others set the City alight, not!. Stick to the homee countries Nigel.[/quote]

Exactly right Wiz.  We don''t want another Jonson or Helveg who take bloody months to adapt to our game.  Buy British based players for goodness sake Nige!

Yeah, good idea DD and Wiz. Not.

Let''s get a bunch more "do the jobbers" and miss out on harvesting some talent from abroad. We ALL know Helveg would have been brilliant if he''d have been given a run. Svensson was excellent for us and carried a lot of passion. Jonson was just a rubbish winger, it wasn''t his fault we paid lots of cash for him.

For every Holt we buy (or get for free) we only have to replace them 1 or 2 years down the line cos they''re already past it!

If we go back up to the prem with another load of jobbing workhorses from the lower English leagues we will do EXACTLY what we did this year and fall out of the premiership and look stupid.

I''m not trying to point the finger (well maybe I am) but there MUST be some young exciting skillful players from abroad who we could give a decent run in the team and let them prove themselves?

Kevin Cooper? I said it elsewhere that he did very well when we had him on loan. He''s experienced in this league, knows the club and seemed to really enjoy his time here. I wouldn''t mind seeing him signed for a couple of years.

[quote]Wizard, could you confirm these homee countries are The Bronx, South Central and Essex, or is it a spelling mistake[/quote]

Thats 15 love to you ncfc4prem!.