Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice

I was hoping to order my tea here this afternoon but the interactive Chinese menu has disappeared.

I thought it was a step forward by the Pinkun to provide a order in service for those of us who don''t want to log off & leave the house, I''m bit disappointed now it''s gone.

[quote user="Number9"]I was hoping to order my tea here this afternoon but the interactive Chinese menu has disappeared.

I thought it was a step forward by the Pinkun to provide a order in service for those of us who don''t want to log off & leave the house, I''m bit disappointed now it''s gone.[/quote]Unfortunately I think there was only Spam and Chips on the menu Number9!

I used to love spam and chips when I was small and lived at home lol

[quote user="cityangel"]I used to love spam and chips when I was small and lived at home lol[/quote]Yes but that was just after the war CA, and there wasn''t much else available!![;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="cityangel"]I used to love spam and chips when I was small and lived at home lol[/quote]Yes but that was just after the war CA, and there wasn''t much else available!![;)][/quote]Oh dear OR, I fear for your safety. [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"].Unless of course you meant WW2. [;)] [:D][/quote]Damn, should have made that clear................[;)][:D]

The chicken curry comes with free boiled rice but sometimes you just have to have chips or special fried rice, today just fancied egg fried rice.

I don''t know how authentic that is in Shanghai!

I don''t see a problem with egg fried rice and chicken curry.

Problem would be if you started having special rice, with all the bits or house rice or Singapore rice or God forbid rice that had some sort of sauce involved with it.

Special rice, I can do that occasionally with chicken curry but not Singapore rice. That''s chilli hot , which I don''t mind sometimes but I''m not sure about it with the chicken curry.

The classic chinese chicken curry has that certain taste, not the most authentic or the best curry ever, but, still got to be done from time to time.

I hope this helps with the discussion

A 诶 ēi

B 比 bǐ

C 西 xī

D 迪 dí

E 伊 yī

F 艾弗 ài fú

G 吉 jí

H 艾尺 ài chǐ

I 艾 ài

J 杰 jié

K 开 kāi

L 艾勒 ài lè

M 艾马 ài mǎ

N 艾娜 ài nà

O 哦 ó

P 屁 pì

Q 吉吾 jí wú

R 艾儿 ài ér

S 艾丝 ài sī

T 提 tí

U 伊吾 yī wú

V 维 wéi

W 豆贝尔维 dòu bèi ěr wéi

X 艾克斯 yī kè sī

Y 吾艾 wú ài

Z 贼德 zéi dé

Ok, I''ll have number 41 and a portion of chips.

Oh and the kids want some sweet & sour chicken balls.

Jeez lads i just gave you the chinese alphabet and none of you could be bothered to translate all those posts that were deleted earlier offering us Tax rebate certs, Passports, ID cards. You snooze, you lose.