Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Are some poster on here even questioning Alex Neil position.

I simply cannot believe that any true City Supporter can write such crap.

Attention seeking is the only reason I can think of, as they know they will get lots of response.

If anyone is to blame for our current position it is those who decided that a nett spend of £3-4m

was enough.

Be interesting to know what players, if any, had an offer to come here and declined due to the wages on offer.

If the Brady transfer is a guide to our transfer policy, then we are done for.

I think what we do know that they tried to spend during the window but the proposed deals failed, I can''t remember a transfer window where so many transfers were blocked by the clubs, even Chelsea failed to get Stones from Everton because Everton decided not to sell.

I don''t believe anyone at the club decided that a net spend of £3-4M was enough, they wanted to buy but couldn''t.

[quote user="Bradwell canary"]

Be interesting to know what players, if any, had an offer to come here and declined due to the wages on offer.

If the Brady transfer is a guide to our transfer policy, then we are done for.[/quote]Suggest you send an email to those players who we tried to sign an ask them if wages was the problem.Are you saying that Brady is no good, or have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick?

I like so many really want AN to succeed but let us be honest for him I think he needed another year in champs to gain experience.

The premier league is a tough tough place and any weakness is exploited , as we have seen in last few games.

So many knew we needed to spend big this summer around 15 mill to get at least one good defender and attacker , we did not and i am afraid writing on wall since then.

And as so many have found January is no time to get good deals .

Delia et al have little choice but to accept AN or bust now .

Sad but difficult to see way forward would start to try new players in midfield mix it up a bit

''''I like so many really want AN to succeed but let us be honest for him I think he needed another year in champs to gain experience.''''....CJ

If he had spent another year in the Champs( i presume you mean with us) then can you imagine the clamouring for his sacking, as many told us at the time we had '' the best squad in the champs''.... he would have been slated for underacheiving etc etc.

I''m glad we''re in the prem and anyone that thinks that because we are Norwich , that we cant/shouldnt /musnt lose a few games aint up to speed with reality.

My point about Brady was that it was a long drawn out saga. If that represent the way our transfers are being dealt with, then no wonder we signed so few players of quality. For my money Brady is worth his transfer fee. That being so we could have easily missed him by offering stupid money in the early stages.

''''I like so many really want AN to succeed but let us be honest for him I think he needed another year in champs to gain experience. ''''

So if we don''t manage to survive this season, will you be all for giving him another chance again back in the championship, where he can gain said experience?

Personally I hope we stick with AN whatever happens (barring a complete meltdown), although I am worried that a poisonous/negative atmosphere amongst fans may force the board''s hand or be reflected on the pitch should we go down.

Ridiculous to suggest that he should be gone.Even if we do go down, he should be given the opportunity to bring us back.Our issues are in Defence and Attack and I don''t blame him for that, clubs fault for not recruiting well enough.