Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Boost Morale... Lets all laugh at Ipswich

Just a thread to take our minds of some of the negative things going on in the world.

It doesn''t necessarily have to be the blue meanies you make an amusing post about but as they are such an easy target when you here them saying such things as, "We''re a huge club and City are shite." Hmm... I must admit when I here or read their odd comments I do get confused... what planet are they living on?

Anyway, over to you my fellow posters.

I always have a little laugh when I remember Ipswich (not) signing Ian Crook
He went to Poorman Rd and even held up the shirt (but never wore it) then decided to come back home when Mike Walker came back.
Payback for Hamilton

A binman hands over a £50 note to the turnstyle operator at Portaloo Road.
Fella: Two please.
Turnstyle Operator: Will that be defenders or strikers, sir?

Joe Royle was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her shopping.  He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" to which the old lady replied, "no way you got yourself into this mess, don''t ask me to sort it out!"

Joe Royle was caught for speeding on his way to Portaloo Road today. "I''ll do anything for 3 points", he said when questioned

Willie Donachie was going to the Town halloween party as a pumpkin.
Come midnight he still hadn''t turned into a coach.

A man is driving his car quite erratically, and the Police stop him. The officer says that he will have to be breathalysed at which point he pulls out a card saying ''Asthma sufferer'' don''t give breath.

The officer then says that he will have to go down to the station and give a blood sample, at which point the man brings out a card saying ''haemophiliac'' don''t give blood.

At this the officer says that he will have to have a urine sample, at which the man brings out a card which says, ''Ipswich Town Season Ticket'', don''t take the p...

[quote]Welcome to the new Portaloo Road![/quote]

hah, nice one stevie!