Sign in to follow this  
Prince of Darkness

The wolf

[quote user="Disco Dale"]Any one know how he is getting on in Spain?

Is he playing is he scoring?[/quote]1 AppearanceNo

They play 1 up front and are waiting to be 3 nil down, before bringing on the Wolf to get them back into it with his physical presence, pace, power and clinical finishing.

This is why i come on this m board.

''Cos the haters gonna hate hate hate'' TS

Meanwhile, back at the Rancho, Ricky, disguised as a footballer goes on loan as the sixth member of 5IVE.

He was interviewed recently for Betis and said this:

"The truth is hoped to have played a little more," said the striker to 8TV Andalucia microphones.

Seems he has only played 2 games coming off from the bench with the top scorer at Betis being with Ruban Castro with 4 goals.

"The team is doing things well, so I can not complain. I have to keep working and wait for my opportunity and try to seize it.

I have to find my place in the team. Each week I meet best and now I have to wait my chance and show what I can do, "said the player.

A bit sad but last night I actually looked up how he is doing with Real Betis! Apparently he has played a total of 67 mins for them from two substitute apperances and unsurprisingly has yet to score, and Betis lost both of those games!

He has been named on the bench for 6 out of their 8 games played in the league if my memory serves me right! He was injured for a short time mid October.

A shame but it seems he will never live up to his early promise.

Sadly the last game I saw,the penny finally dropped. No longer can I hope that he will come good. Betis are playing this evening if you can be bothered.

[quote user="Herman "]Sadly the last game I saw,the penny finally dropped. No longer can I hope that he will come good. Betis are playing this evening if you can be bothered.[/quote]Betis have good strikers, so he is still third or fourth choice there, much like Hooper and Grabban at Norwich.  He won''t get many chances to play,  unless when he does come on he makes a real impact - which he hasn''t up to now.   There is still time for him to get his status back, but it will be a long haul for him, until he can make the breakthrough again.   I wouldn''t write him off - if Chris martin could come out of the doldrums, anyone can.  

Makes you wonder why these teams buy such a player really; much like Lafferty at Norwich if he is not going to be used. But I guess they are there in case of injury to the first three ahead.

Also surely Norwich would prefer him to be on loan somewhere if he being played rather than loaned from sub bench at Norwich to sub bench at Betis; both in terms of improving his confidence and perhaps placing him in the window for other clubs if Norwich really are not interested in him.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman "]Sadly the last game I saw,the penny finally dropped. No longer can I hope that he will come good. Betis are playing this evening if you can be bothered.[/quote]Betis have good strikers, so he is still third or fourth choice there, much like Hooper and Grabban at Norwich.  He won''t get many chances to play,  unless when he does come on he makes a real impact - which he hasn''t up to now.   There is still time for him to get his status back, but it will be a long haul for him, until he can make the breakthrough again.   I wouldn''t write him off - if Chris martin could come out of the doldrums, anyone can.  

[/quote]Sorry mate but the last time I watched he started, and he was dreadful. Admittedly Betis were poor, but he was weak and of no help whatsoever. I had hoped he would come good but there''s more chance of me getting to ''grips'' with Rachel Riley.

"Sadly the last game I saw, the penny finally dropped. No longer can I hope that he will come good. Betis are playing this evening if you can be bothered."

Same here.

Apparently Hartlepool have made an offer. It is in the best interests of all parties that it is accepted.

Jeff Sterling is very excited at the prospect.

AN gave him a chance pre-season and it was the ''same old.'' Not one little thing more.

I must admit to being one of those who wanted him to come good, but it just hasn''t happened either here or on loan.  From the fringes of the Dutch squad to Hartlepool, how the mighty have fallen..................[:(]

I don''t see the point of him or the club carrying on with this loan.

Better we get a club that will play him and hopefully he can get a permanent move.

Lowestoft are short of Goals at the moment or maybe a loan to the binners?

Indeed OR.

The ''Pool'' have offered 50p, but McNally is said to be holding out for a couple of quid more in order to contribute towards the player''s travelling expenses to the North East.

Don''t feel sorry for Ricky, nice man that he is, he has probably earned more from Norwich City than most of us do in half a lifetime on the treadmill.

It''s quite possible that he got a pink un account and found out insecurity really is, and never been able to shake it!

I still can''t help but think he''d have put the penalty away that snoddy pinched off him, he''d have 2 in 2 and been full of beans. Instead just looked like a list schoolboy from then on....... Probably still would have struggled though.