Sign in to follow this  

Just checked on his career history - in exactly what way could he be the new Sutton? I''d rather have Doris up front (that may have come out the wrong way - sorry Doris!)

City have got more strikers than Bryant & May, you are a yet another new poster with yet another new name for the rumor pot. So, with respect, pass me a pinch of salt please.

By the way how does your friend spot a "Norwich Scout" ? Do they wear green suits and yellow shirts ?

[quote]Just heard from a mate in Reading that Canaries scouts have been spotted watching Bas Savage, a striker aged 23. A replacement for Johnsonn. He''s got potential to be the new Sutton![/quote]

i dont think we need a "replacement for jonson"

we need a right winger........

Oh Shrimper,you really will have to do better than that!Change your login to Sekonda Shrimper...we all know what cheap watches do!!

[quote]Just heard from a mate in Reading that Canaries scouts have been spotted watching Bas Savage, a striker aged 23. A replacement for Johnsonn. He''s got potential to be the new Sutton![/quote]

Doubt it, we don''t really need any more strikers, Ashton, Mckenzie, Thorne, Huckerby, Jarvis and Henderson can all play there, that should be easily good enough for this league.