Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Archant

I wonder if they have made contact with the club press office to find out what happened yesterday would certainly blow

Away all the myths and rumours and a good scoop for the local press

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Where is the article questioning the board?

Where is the reporting on fan unrest?

No just a cosy article about coming and goings.

Come on Archant. Do your job....[/quote]

Fan unrest?  Are you sure?  There are a few drama queens on here who have lost the plot, but quite a lot who can see the reality behind our difficulties.  Disappointing it is not to get one or two more in, but not worthy of unrest. If you feel unrestful, I suggest a lie down in a darkened room.

If Archant rattle the clubs cage too much as far as the club is concerned then they might end up banning their representatives from the ground, Colney and press conferences.

Other clubs have done much the same in the past, would Archant want to lose that access for the sake of asking questions that most people have already made up their minds what the answers are?

Then we''ll all be on here saying there''s hardly any stories or features about or from the club.

Sorry LDC, when Ricardo, one of the most respected posters on here, starts worrying, it''s a little bit more than a few drama queens. And I''d say that Ricardo is more than worried.

I''m sure there are lots of people worried, just that some show it in slightly different ways.....at the moment it''s hysteria?!?

So to summarise things so far, up until the Southampton the atmosphere on here was relatively positive, we lose to Southampton and all of a sudden it''s doom and gloom.

The problem is that to many on here believe the hype by what they read and then when it doesn''t come off panic sets in.

I laugh when I read that we only bid on players we know we can''t afford to buy, it amazes me even more that people actually believe that.

Football transfers are not a given, I''m sure there were many that the club spoke to who went elsewhere for security, money, safety etc, I''m sure there were many we were reported to have been interested in that were never an interest in the first place.

It''s great that you guys have a crystal ball and can see in to the future, personally I''ll just carry on turning up to the matches, show my support and see where we end up.

If all else fails January will be an opportunity to get someone else in if needed, although maybe by the then the last few club pennies have been spent on a new haircut for Delia and some more cigars for Michael.