Sign in to follow this  
Steelsilver

So much for saving money!

Jarvis loan details revealed

Posted by Hammers Newshound on September 2, 2015 in News, Whispers

matt-jarvis-445545Matty Jarvis 11th hour transfer deadline day loan deal to Norwich City will save West Ham £1.75m over the season.

Although the Hammers have paid a total of £7.5m in loan fees on top of wages for in demand players like Alex Song, Victor Moses, Manuel Lanzini and Carl Jenkinson, no such loan fee could be agreed with Norwich for Jarvis services.

However, Norwich will be paying 100% of the player’s £45,000 per week wages.

So an over the hill loanee is probably now the clubs top earner that should go down well with our already squabbling squad .

um we sent out voo..a much better player with less wages, we sent out RVW again someone on much lower wages who looked a different class player then one we seen last time in the PL, he looked up for it, we already have murphy who can operate as cover on the left we never needed jarvis on 45K a week!! So now we have a bench warmer on 45k a week...nice business like not!

He''s an England international with several seasons Premier League experience, the players you have mentioned are no way near as qualified as he is.

lol correction..''he was'' and that was once or twice i recall and no impact on either game, since then his valuation has dropped from 10m down to 1.5m so you do the maths on that and the why...

Every loan has a fee and/or salary to be paid; a fee + WHU to have subsidised his wages would have amounted to the same overall cost, so I don''t see a particular problem here. Other than yet another dubious stick to beat the club with - which is getting extremely boring.

He comes from a tradition of England Internationals as both his parents have represented their country.

He still holds the record for the most open-play crosses in the Premier League, that makes his more successful than Christiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and David Beckham.

and this is why west ham have him picking up garbage rather then play him? if he was that good they would be playing him not send him out to rival PL team, they did that to lower the wasted 45k a week wage ..who wants to pay a cleaner 45k a week..

[quote user="Steelsilver"]and this is why west ham have him picking up garbage rather then play him? if he was that good they would be playing him not send him out to rival PL team, they did that to lower the wasted 45k a week wage ..who wants to pay a cleaner 45k a week..[/quote]Has played 8 times for west ham this season already...perhaps a new system and manager being the main reason for this leaving rather than him being utter trash??

[quote user="Steelsilver"]and this is why west ham have him picking up garbage rather then play him? if he was that good they would be playing him not send him out to rival PL team, they did that to lower the wasted 45k a week wage ..who wants to pay a cleaner 45k a week..[/quote]

Are you confused with someone playing the sweeper role, West Ham never played him as a sweeper, he plays on the wing, that''s how he manages to put in the crosses and that''s why he''s better than Jesus Navas.

It amazes me how many Wet Sham supporters we seem to have on here that have seen him play week in week out.

Maybe DMc and AN should have consulted them all before pushing this one through at the last minute.

i take it you not read the west ham forums....aknowleging that getting rid of jarvis was best piece of bsiness this year...hmm..dont be lazy now

[quote user="Steelsilver"]i take it you not read the west ham forums....aknowleging that getting rid of jarvis was best piece of bsiness this year...hmm..dont be lazy now[/quote]

I don''t trust West Ham fans, Russell Brand is one, he looks completely untrustworthy.

Proves my point that to many people on here believe everything they read.

Personally I''ll make my judgement once he''s pulled on the shirt and played for us, then I''ll make my judgement and not before.

He''s here and should get our support.

And for the record, I have a couple of Wet Sham friends who both rate him, although on that basis I should be screaming from the rooftops what a great signing he will be.