Sign in to follow this  
Stylish Canary

I don't think I have ever seen this message board so negative

Have viewed this board from a distance for a number of years but only recently started contributing

It has never been so negative even positive contributors have turned

I hope this isn''t replicated on match days or we are in big trouble

[quote user=" Jim Hacker"]Have viewed this board from a distance for a number of years but only recently started contributing

I hope this isn''t replicated on match days or we are in big trouble[/quote]Lol, trust me, seen it much worse than this....

[quote user=" Jim Hacker"]Have viewed this board from a distance for a number of years but only recently started contributing

I hope this isn''t replicated on match days or we are in big trouble[/quote]Well, if you''d been standing closer, you would have seen much, much worse than this, even before we went down to League One. The venom directed at Delia and Michael (and Neil D too, but  there might have been something in that) dwarfed anything on here now. This is just playground tantrum stuff.

I think its just dawned on people we are going back down , sometimes you just look at a squad and know they are doomed , Burnley last season for example .

We are this seasons Burnley only without the Ings quality up front , I don''t think there is one squad in this division I wouldn''t swap ours with , our one hope seems to be our manager can work miracles ... we are down .

I just hope all the naysayers give up any tickets they have to people who actually want to ''support'' their team, rather than being ready to throw their toys about at any opportunity: those aren''t the people we need in the stands ''supporting'' the team.

Some people on this board are just crying out for attention. Maybe they weren''t held as a child or aren''t in a loving relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

If you think cheering in the stands will help performances you are kidding yourself . Good support Sunday and the team rolled over and died with zero effort , what wins games is quality players what we have is average players and it seems very unhappy average players .

I have to say, I am sort of finding it a bit darkly amusing.

Poor old Wiz has been drowned out by the masses - his ever critical stance of the club a mere whimper compared to others now, he''s got to return to sitting on the little stool in the shed with the radio he can''t hear.

It''s been loads worse.

Wait till after the Bournemouth game, if we lose prepare for meltdown.

I agree that this is nothing compared to what it will be if we lose to Bournemouth...

I hope that if we go a goal down the fans will get behind the team, any boo''s directed at management, players or the board and we will capitulate.

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]I agree that this is nothing compared to what it will be if we lose to Bournemouth...

I hope that if we go a goal down the fans will get behind the team,
any boo''s directed at management, players or the board and we will capitulate.[/quote]A triumph of hope over experience if ever I''ve heard one.The club will have nobody but them selves to blame. This transfer window has thrown a hostage to fortune. If it were in any other business heads would roll.

I''m afraid the writing was on the wall from the early stages of the window, business should have been concluded much earlier on, strategically we have totally bolloxed it up.

The undignified conclusion yesterday just adds negatively to the way we are perceived.

It''s pathetic.

[quote user="Vanwink"]I''m afraid the writing was on the wall from the early stages of the window, business should have been concluded much earlier on, strategically we have totally bolloxed it up.

The undignified conclusion yesterday just adds negatively to the way we are perceived.

It''s pathetic.[/quote]I couldn''t agree more. Up until yesterday I thought we were playing a clever game underneath the radar and right up until the last couple of hours I was expecting any moment to see the results come to fruition. Sadly, we were just fiddling while Rome burned.

Norwich fans always get behind their team. But in times of extreme provocation dissention will follow.

Let''s hope the following things don''t all happen at once.

Murray scores for Bournemouth

Russ and Bass clash heads and are both carried off.

Grabban emerges to warm up in front of the snake pit.

Jarvis takes a corner and fails to beat the first defender ( which according to West Ham fans is what he does)

GPB wrote the following post at 02/09/2015 2:37 PM:

Norwich fans always get behind their team. But in times of extreme provocation dissention will follow.

Let''s hope the following things don''t all happen at once.

Murray scores for Bournemouth

Russ and Bass clash heads and are both carried off.

Grabban emerges to warm up in front of the snake pit.

Jarvis takes a corner and fails to beat the first defender ( which according to West Ham fans is what he does)

Nice one. Good to have a laugh on here atm. Don''t talk it up though.

lets hope -

that the board get arrested for pocketing cash not theirs

that jarvis wage is 4.5k a week and not 45k

that our defence doesnt concede more then 100 goals

that next year we push for promotion again in Championship

Hey steelsilver, who are these teams two divisions below us that you were on about, that spent more money than we did?

Haha, I admire your persistence Mark, but something tells me you won''t be getting an answer from SteelSilver any time soon!